Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

C1/Splat Pack Melt error + setting online C1 race?

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
maxdamage
pedestrian

C1/Splat Pack Melt error + setting online C1 race?

Post by maxdamage »

Hi there

Two problems:

1) Trying to get the C1 + Splat Pack melt working, but I get an error: "File 333.txt is corrupt" after the loading screen shows a bit (the one before the race). Sometimes other file ending in txt shows. Apparently those are car files from the SP folder, but I've tried C1 and SP and both work correct, so it doesn't make sense, the files aren't corrupt.

I did everything that they told on the txt within splatmeld.zip file. Got a new folder with Splat Pack on it, then copied and overwritted everything on the data folder with the data folder off the original Carma folder, then overwritted again with the Data folder from the "slapmeld.zip" file.

Whats going on?

2) What do you need to set an online C1 race? I've heard you can do this with hamachi, but there are other ways? I've also heard you can do with a program called "Gamer's Internet Tunnel":

http://www.morpheussoftware.net/git/

I downloaded it, but I have no idea in how to set it up for a C1 race.

Cheers

Check who’s online