Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Editing C1-SP Melt

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Editing C1-SP Melt

Post by Deep_Blue »

OK, Tosh's C1-SP Melt works good. Now I'm trying to replace the stock cars with ones I've made and ones others have made.

Trouble is-no matter what I try to replace with what-The game crashes or won't even load right.

I'm replacing stuff just as I would in a regular C1 installation. Just swapping out a stock car for a new one... .act, .dat, .fli, .mat, .pix and .txt files to replace an existing car and editing the file names the opponent.txt calls for and no matter what, it doesn't seem to work.

Has anybody already tried this and succeeded? If so-couldya tell me what bone-headed thing I'm doing or not doing?

I'd surely appreciate a kick in the right direction.... :help:

EDIT* Nebbermind...nebbermind... Tosh kicked me in the right direction. Seems I'm getting forgetful in my old age and forgot the menu images for the new cars I was adding.

Man! It HAS been awhile....
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***

Check who’s online