Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Can I install C2 Advance and the hi-res mod?

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Razzman
pedestrian

Can I install C2 Advance and the hi-res mod?

Post by Razzman »

Hey all, new to the forum so apologies if anyone has asked a similar question but I couldn't find one. I am currenty running C2 and the advance mod. What I want to know is can I install the hi-res mod as well or will they conflict with each other? Don't want to just do it in case I mess my game up and have to reinstall everything so was hoping someone here might know. Thanks in advance
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: Can I install C2 Advance and the hi-res mod?

Post by Razor »

Are you talking about my hires mod?

If so, it's an installer that installs Carmageddon II, under the directory "C:/Program Files/Carmageddon II - High Resolution!", therefore the game will not conflict with any other installations of Carmageddon II.

Quote from my site VV

12/04/09

Hey there, the third version of the Carmageddon II: High-Resolution mod had now been released.

It's a different setup to the previous versions of the mod, it's an installer and will install the full version of Carmageddon II with the mod added onto the game, don't worry if you already have C2 installed, nothing will be overwritten, the game installs in a new directory ('C:\Program Files\Carmageddon II - High Resolution').

Enjoy, feeback and suggestions are appreciated.

~Razor.
http://carmadownloads.jjunkies.com/inde ... oad&id=859

The game will crash if the Purple Piledriver is used in game, sorry. It does it because I forgot to add the cerby.twt before repacking the game, go to www.toxic-ragers.co.uk and download the cerby and put it in the 'CARS' folder to use it.

[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online