Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

c1 prob :(

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
timmy76
motorised death

c1 prob :(

Post by timmy76 »

after each race when i go to change car or choose another race i get this come :sad: its really annoiying i love playing c1 sp and it is really pixelly when playing the game

Error says: "CARMA95.exe encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

CoffeyCup removed huge 1024 x 768 jpg - what were you thinking?

Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: c1 prob :(

Post by Razor »

I get this error too, heh.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

I get pretty much the same error with C2 if I try to change a car or after certain races. I just restart game, meh.

I figure my game build has been so hacked and modified I don't think there's anything I haven't changed - no wonder its buggy
timmy76
motorised death

Post by timmy76 »

also another thing thats weird is ingame its really pixally but when i take a pic with fraps its fine and when i do the same thing with print scrn it comes out black and white :crazy: ive got a glide wrappe on c1 now that stops the crashing after a race but i cant adjust the graphics with it voodoo glide wrapper im using got it from a post that suggested it

@ coffey cup try removing a addon car mine does that sometimes with c2.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
timmy76
motorised death

Post by timmy76 »

yes it is tosh its the one you gave me the link for
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Yep same version, from Tosh. Thanks for the feedbacks.

I should have guessed this really though! :grin: :tongue:
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online