Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carma Tdr 2000 problem

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
Ste91
pedestrian

Carma Tdr 2000 problem

Post by Ste91 »

hi people! i'm new here! i'm from italy!(i don't speak english very well) carmageddon is (after Hitman) the best game i ever played! but carmageddon gives me a problem.... please help me....

when i start the first race in the city nuber 3 (the port) the game is block in the loading screen...

i hear the load sounds but the red bar is stoped.... :confused: I do not know what to do..... please help me... i realy love this game and I want to end it for once.... I have the italian original version!

my computer have Windows vista(what a shiiiiiiit...), but when i playd it on the old coputer (windows 2000) it gived me the same problem...... please help me!
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Re: Carma Tdr 2000 problem

Post by TTR »

Maybe wait longer? Actually i got no clue..
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Okay this is just a guess but try running it in compatibility mode.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Ste91
pedestrian

Post by Ste91 »

how?
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Right click on the executable > properties > compatibility

I assume this is how it's done, that's how it's done in XP at least, don't know about Vista, I don't and never will use it.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Ste91
pedestrian

Post by Ste91 »

ooook! thanks! i will try! :thumbsup:
Ste91
pedestrian

Post by Ste91 »

oh my god!... it doesn't work! i'm so disperate.... i go to kill my self! (LOL)

what i do now?.....
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

get nosebleed patch if you dont already have it, im not sure if it'll help though
Ste91
pedestrian

Post by Ste91 »

i install the european noosebleed patch :smile:....................................

but the game is not working :sad:

when i playd the game on my old computer the game gived me the same problem..... but.... after 3 or 2 weeks the game starts working again! shit.... i'm the unique idiot that have this problem?

i realy dont know what to do...... but.... if i install the max-pack 1.14f? :shock: hmmm.... but the max pack is for american version.... i have the italian version of carmageddon.. what do you fink? :sad:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I installed the max pack on mine and i have the uk version, it should work.
juozas
hit n run

Post by juozas »

I'm not sure what a problem, but could you provide a loading/ingame screenshot if you can? That would help enough.
Сделано в СССР
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I used to get an error on my old pc when playing tdr2000 the game just quit to desktop when loading, i think this was before i brought the soldout version.

Check who’s online