Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Glidewrapper Replays

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
BUSCUIT28
driver

Glidewrapper Replays

Post by BUSCUIT28 »

i searched the forum, got nothing

basically, when im playing C2 with the glidewrapper, and i want to use the built in replay recorder, it records the movie, but all i get is a pink screen afterwards. no replay! i like to record my various replays, so im really looking for help.

while im at it, is there anyway to increase the quality of the replay recordings? when you record, they get saved as .mov and they are low res, and that sucks.
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Re: Glidewrapper Replays

Post by TTR »

LOL i also wanted to post "Use Fraps" but even that i thought was too much..
TheJabMan
.:protagonist:.

Post by TheJabMan »

I have a different issue, Im well familiar with FRAPS, it's just that...

I can't use the C2 replay function for more than 3 minutes then it bluescreens and I have to restart the system.

Happens on my old AMD +2500 with BFG 7600GS 512 AGP

AND

on my newer Intel DuoCore with Radeon X1950Pro 512 PCI-E

So... what the hell, as both computers use different brands in both respects... memory too!
crash
hit n run

Post by crash »

Along with other things in C2, that's a bit odd. I had it run fine when using fraps on a 400 mhz celeron with 192 megs ram... And does ok on my "newer" lapper as well.

Check who’s online