Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Help me please!!!

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
neitron
hit n run

Help me please!!!

Post by neitron »

Hello!

You see i'm new here and due to this can't get some things that to you guys seem to be obvious.

The example. I''ve made a car in CarEd according to all posible instructions (to my mind) and the result offers to believe everything must be just great, BUT... When i stocked it in the game and was ready to smash some things...yes, the game crashed. It really bugs me right now, and i cant figure out what to do by myself.

I've read the tutorial(offical CarEd and these on the sprayshop.net that are dedicated to C2) many-many-many times, looked at other car files. I tinkled withs many WAM's and TXT's but I guess some things just need to be explained by knowing people.

So i want to give my model to anyone who would like offfer any kind of help. You know you shouldn't fix the whole things up if you don't want to (cause i know it's too much to ask), but you can give me just advice which way i should go to solve this problem.

OK, that was too much for one little problem.

P.S. my model is an four door brown car. The pic should come up soon.

THANK YOU

coffeycup
Genesis

Re: Help me please!!!

Post by coffeycup »

Well, do you get any sort of error?

I guess you can send it to me or post it here as an attachment and I will take a quick look tonight.

Edit: You wrote a lot, but didn't tell much about the problem.

Did it ever work? Did it crash right out of CarEd?

Or have you edited the WAM and TXT files too?

Check who’s online