Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon TDR 200 Problem?

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
olympus
pedestrian

Carmageddon TDR 200 Problem?

Post by olympus »

Hi all, i have a problem with carmageddon tdr 2000, i have used the search and looked it up and i cant seem to find a fix, i get the int divided by 0 or something like that, i have tried in all compatibility modes, i have re-installed about 9 times and it still doesn't work, but it works fine on my dads computer downstairs and his computer ain't as good as mine. I cannot format either because i have about 180GB worth of things and i cant afford to loose all of them, is there any patches or anything to fix this?
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: Carmageddon TDR 200 Problem?

Post by coffeycup »

I'm surprised you didn't find anything, because less than a week ago someone else posted about the same error .

I don't own TDR so I can't help on this.

note: To get the best search results use "And" for Search Options and "All" for Date Range.

Check who’s online