Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Duress w/ Acheving 3DFX Success

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
microSofti3
pedestrian

Duress w/ Acheving 3DFX Success

Post by microSofti3 »

Well, after uninstalling and reinstalling, I was able to get Carma 2 to work w/ both the XP patch AND Glide wrapper. However, when I try to run this glorious game in 3DFX (Glide) mode, it says something along the lines of "BRender error detected: Failure: Unable to allocate Main Front Screen" What the flip is up w/ that, man? I hope your more technically adapt senseis can wrap their craniums around this and offer me some restitution on the one issue keeping me from what is possibly the best looking version of the game.
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Re: Duress w/ Acheving 3DFX Success

Post by TTR »

Get dgvoodoo...

Done :grin:
microSofti3
pedestrian

Post by microSofti3 »

Tried downloading version 1.31, but the download kept ending prematurely, and I can't open the file b/c the download never completes! Damned dial-up (if that IS the problem), may you go back and burn in Hades, where you belong!
TheJkWhoSaysNi
mechanic

Post by TheJkWhoSaysNi »

You're on dial up, it's 2007 :P

Anyway, try getting a different version. I fond 1.5 to be pretty decent despite it being labelled beta.

Check who’s online