Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Another C2 error...

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Junkpile
mindless

Another C2 error...

Post by Junkpile »

Yes, I searched & to the point of frustration on this one...

My C2 suddenly started crashing while trying to finish off one of my mods. So, I ran it in Direct Draw Software mode to see what the problem was with my text editing. The game error says that it can't find my ped textures. I tried loading multiple missions using the same vehicle & was told on every one that it could not read various ped texture (Or they're empty). I checked the file paths. I opened the texture files to make sure that they hadn't become corrupted & the game still won't run. Why would the peds textures suddenly become unreadable when, all that I was editing was the text file for a vehicle? And, how would I go about fixing this problem? Any help will be appreciated greatly because, I can't continue working on my vehicles if I can't run the game to test them...

[Edit; Yes, I am also positive that this problem is new on my computer. I just had the game running less than 10 minutes before it started crashing.]

Thanks in advance!
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Savage-Elve
road raged psycho

Re: Another C2 error...

Post by Savage-Elve »

Maybe on of the ped texture or partnames interfere with your car model ?

Don't shoot me, i'm just the piano player.
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Sordos
mechanic

Post by Sordos »

Ive got the same prob. Try this...

Thanks

Check who’s online