Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon TDR 2000 Problem

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
RASERTOD
pedestrian

Carmageddon TDR 2000 Problem

Post by RASERTOD »

Hello!

I write my Carmageddon TDR 2000 problem again in this thread.

On Windows '98 Carmageddon TDR 2000 running perfect but now on Windows XP the game can't load.

I have starting with the Windows '98 Modus and nothing happen. I see only the starting picture (Read Eagle III). I don't have the Windows XP patch for Carmageddon TDR 2000 because I can't download the patch. I hope anyone can help me. I don't understand this because under Windows XP my

Carmageddon and Splat Pack needs NO PATCH. Only game installation and play and the carpocalypse begins.... Carmageddon II - Carpocalypse Now! needs only the very little patch and it works perfect like Carmageddon and Splat Pack but with Carmageddon TDR 2000 I have this fucking start problem.
Dark Angel
angelus

Re: Carmageddon TDR 2000 Problem

Post by Dark Angel »

need more information, what error do you get? why cant you download the patch? ( http://www.planetmaim.com/file_details.php?id=39 ).
RASERTOD
pedestrian

Post by RASERTOD »

Oh sorry I have make a mistake. I confounded the Carmageddon II Win XP Patch with the Carmageddon TDR 2000 blood patch.

My problem is:

When I click on the Carmageddon TDR 2000 button to start the game nothing happen. Really nothing.

No Windows XP message nothing. This is my problem.

The setup mode of Carmageddon TDR 2000 can't load too.
RASERTOD
pedestrian

Post by RASERTOD »

Now the game is running again.... with a Patch called: NoCD Patch.

I have found the patch on a japan carmageddon website and I have download and installed it.

And now I need no more the CD for play. I can play without CD and the game runs perfect.

LemonParty
pedestrian

Post by LemonParty »

I AR HAVE THIS ONE TOO I MAKE NEW WINDOWS AND IT WORK AGAIN !!! REMEMBER TO NEVER MAKE YOUR SHOES ANGRY !!!

Check who’s online