Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

LM Car for C2

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
AWD
hit n run

Re: LM Car for C2

Post by AWD »

When I am making a viper it turns out boxy, that even doesn't look like a Viper...

use blueprints or reference images.
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

I say, mod the car...
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

Blueprints? In CarEd? That should help so fucking much! I think you are talking about 3dsmax... Well... I tried to set-up a blueprint with a tutorial, and hell, after months I finally setted up the blueprint with a tutorial. And SpiKe, do you think Im stealing or something? I dunno, but there are enough MODs in this community (and I'm looking in the direction of Brasil... yes you kav :wink:) wich are based on add-on cars. I don't say I won't quit modelling forever, but y'know, I had enough of it after my Peugeot. Making another shitbox called a Viper would be ridiculous. And than making another bbox that doesn't work, smashables that doesn't work etc etc etc. And I bet that my modification to this Viper would be more succesful than what T2K did (sorry man, If you are reading this: I liked it, but it seems I was the only one :lol:) to that Viper. But I still didn't see the name PumaY2K in this topic since I asked him for permission... Maybe I am going to skin it only :eek:

Greetz, nWo4life
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
[SpiKe]
hit n run

Post by [SpiKe] »

Heh, stealing? I was just thinking about helping you. As people say, "Practice makes perfect."
AWD
hit n run

Post by AWD »

Blueprints? In CarEd?

of course not. try zmodeler. it's perfect for beginners.
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Blueprints can be used in CarEd, just press Alt-1 Alt-2 and Alt-3, but i think he should do the mod....then we can expect good work :tongue:
AWD
hit n run

Post by AWD »

modifying someone's model is a bit boring don't you think? it's not yours. it's better to start something your own from scratch that's how i see it and that's how i started.
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

yes, but i talk to the guy and boy, he doesnt want to model another thing, and if you saw his peugeot you know what we are talking about you see? and i like mods :smile:
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

you made cars? for what game?
Still lazy.
AWD
hit n run

Post by AWD »

nfs hs. www.hazecars.tk. or www.nfscars.net and search for "Haze" or "Iceface" models.
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

cool great jobs on those models
Still lazy.

Check who’s online