Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

LM Car for C2

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Re: LM Car for C2

Post by nWo4life »

Well, I didn't make the model. But in my opinion the model of the screenz looked like that one of the pics. So, I don't understand why people are dissapointed about the model.
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Haze
hit n run

Post by Haze »

there isn't a viper gtrs i think it must be gts-r. here is a 2000 viper gts-r concept for you to compare with c2 model.

i don't want to be rude people. i just think the guy could have made it a bit better. btw is it bad to make a 9k'ish car for c2? is it's rendering engine poor at handling high poly cars?

'I'd love to see you do better Haze...' this may happen.
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

Well... again in my opinion, I don't see so much difference between your pic and the screen (except the skin off course). I respect your comments, but I have different thoughts than you... :oops:

Greetz, nWo4life

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
Haze
hit n run

Post by Haze »

:smile:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Well... the deal is, that there is a improved viper model under away. You should already read it somewhere in this topic. Anyway, if somebody else makes a new viper, I'll be glad too :P

But actually... we all lost the topic. Did somebody ever see a prototype car from the 24H Du Mans ?! Let me know it. Greetz, nWo4life

Powdered Toast MAAAN!!
12 Cyl Symphony

Post by Powdered Toast MAAAN!! »

Just checked your site Haze. Pretty nice stuff ypu got goin' on there. Love the Audi! As for the Viper Discussion... Do you have C2? If so I'll send you the bast vipers ever created! Mass's GTS and GTS-R for C2! And these were created just after c2 was released, some of the very first addon cars.
Apex2003
Banned

Post deleted by Beast

Post by Apex2003 »

nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

email me you're website and i'll add you're link to my site
You can always look in somebody's profile :P:P

Apex2003
Banned

Post deleted by Beast

Post by Apex2003 »

PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

hmz... seems my car is getting dissed without any reason!...

The Viper I made was a Viper GTS-R Concept, so it's not the car where nwo4life took the idea to create his skin, that is a normal Dodge Viper GTS-R, plain and simple...

oh, and sometimes it races under the flag of Chrylser, the bitches...
PumaY2K out.

Haze
hit n run

Post by Haze »

yes i've just installed c2. great game. however all my work is made for nfs hs and NOT for carma 2. i haven't started editing carma 2 cars yet.
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

F*ck all those different vipers. A viper is a viper, It doesn't matter if he is blue, or orange, or a GTS-R or whatever... They are all nice! Mhuhaha!

nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Check this out! The Audi R8 Crocodile...

Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Nope. Well, I didn't found him, maybe someone created him, and dind't realease or somewhere I never look. But I think it is easier to skin this car like on the pics than paint it on the real car (That car is handpainted :S). Greetz, nWo4life

Haze
hit n run

Post by Haze »

of course audi r8 DOES exist. have a look here: audi r8
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Haze
hit n run

Post by Haze »

ah ok then. my bad :smile:.
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Damn... the audi R8 is a beauty! I love that car, and i liked it that they won 3 times 24H Le mans...

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

think the A8 looks to weird... but they are cool... but i dont like the looks of it
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Hmmz... I prefer the Audi R8 to the Dome Judd (racing for Holland). That car is weird. I don't like it, even it is from a dutch team. This is the Dome Judd:

random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

Did they misread the design specification?

Instead of "Nice colours", they must've read "Camoflages with newspapers"
random_monkey
The_Devils_Avocado
motorised death

Post by The_Devils_Avocado »

I'm sorry, but theres a line you're not sposed to cross with advertising on racecars, and this just tore it up, ate it, flushed it out and stepped in it. The fact that the adverts are actually an intergal part of the design is really scary. It's a shame that it's not even GOOD advertising, you can't read what it says!

This deserves the 'worst designed paint scheme of all time' award :tongue:

[Edit: 500 posts! :grin:]
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

well... one thing tho... if someone holds up a newpaper behinf the car... NOONE can see the car... not eaven the driver when hes trying to get into the car... wich can then lead to some problems when its competition time :grin:
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

:lol: Well... the BIG difference between a newspaper and this car is that you can read the newspaper... lolz

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

haha... agreed
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

AAIIEE!! Seems somebody put a couple stickers onnat car, eh?

Somebody upthere was mentioning Vipers...I got a real beauty of a Viper shell-.3DS model, verrrry hi-poly....I s'pose ya could prolly knock it down some if ya chucked it in Max and used PolyChop on it.. Anybody wants it-fire me an email and I'll send it to ya.
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Apex2003
Banned

Post deleted by Beast

Post by Apex2003 »

Forsaken Brolly
Humanoid Typhoon

Post by Forsaken Brolly »

hmmm, i can convert it to like .dat so you can start buildin on the chasis dB....or mabey i could take a stab at it??
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

I know this is an old topic, wich doesn't fit the newbie forum anymore... If I would make a new one you should angry too... Anyway, a lot of people here know that I started modelling a few weeks ago. I have some problems with my Peugeot 205, wich realy sucks too! I started to practicing some more in CarEd, and making some MODs for the near future. Whatever, after I skinned this viper I always promised that I would make a second version of it. So I was thinking last week, about what I sould do before I finish that Peugeot crap. Indeed, I want to MOD this thing, or release it as a new car, or whatever, I want to edit the damn Viper :lol:

Second part: Puma, do you give me permission to edit your Viper? You can choose between making an MOD (and let the people overwrite yours) or releasing this thing as a new car. Let me here you! :wink:

Greetz, nWo4life

AWD
hit n run

Post by AWD »

nwo. make your own viper instead of asking for permission. it may even turn out better than this one (just drop that cared into your trash can).

nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

I said that I can't model good... ok? When I am making a viper it turns out boxy, that even doesn't look like a Viper... I need practicing. Making some car parts would be great... but if there is anyone else who likes to see me modelling this stuff than write it down here, so this discussion lives again :smile:

Greetz, nWo4life

[SpiKe]
hit n run

Post by [SpiKe] »

I think you should make your own Viper. You said you need practice, right? So practice making your own things. You might even surprise yourself. :smile:

Check who’s online