Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

360 Virtual Tour

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Kreba
pedestrian

360 Virtual Tour

Post by Kreba »

I was browsing the website and ended up on the history page for a trip down memory lane. I was thinking "hmm this page could do with something else rather than the history of the games, wouldn't it be nice if the Stainless team did a 360 virtual tour of where they work with some Easter eggs that we could spot dotted about their workplace".

It might be a nice addition to the history page.
Simista
Stainless

360 Virtual Tour

Post by Simista »

Thats a lovely little idea :) , I will note it down... but with lots of important work going on with the release and updates I doubt we can do anything like this any time soon, I will most certainly note it down for a possible future update. :)
Kreba
pedestrian

360 Virtual Tour

Post by Kreba »

cool beans
lemonrev
road raged psycho

360 Virtual Tour

Post by lemonrev »

so the thought of the 3d tour begins :P, awsume idear btw, i like it even if it might be a web util on there wiki page or something or even on there links :)
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

360 Virtual Tour

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

Cool idea :)
Marauderizer
mechanic

360 Virtual Tour

Post by Marauderizer »

I'm totally down with this. Reminds me of the Fable Dev Diaries.. <3 Make it happen Nob, Sim XD

Oh wait they do more than PM did every Wednesday Hahahahaa I Love The Lot Of You!

Check who’s online