Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

What after Carmageddon Max Damage?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Xmulder1
driver

Post by Xmulder1 »

Are the creators preparing something for us this year?

Maybe Carmageddon 2 on android or new maps for carmageddon max damage?
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Well Stainless is hiring a lead designer at the moment, something interesting in the job description though:

"Preferences

Broad knowledge of car game genres covering racing, combat or any other car related games you care to mention!

Being a bit of a Petrolhead always helps around these parts! Don’t be afraid to mention any of your automotive exploits beyond games"

Perhaps another/more carmageddon, or another car game, who knows.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

AlexTSK wrote:Well Stainless is hiring a lead designer at the moment, something interesting in the job description though:

"Preferences

Broad knowledge of car game genres covering racing, combat or any other car related games you care to mention!

Being a bit of a Petrolhead always helps around these parts! Don’t be afraid to mention any of your automotive exploits beyond games"

Perhaps another/more carmageddon, or another car game, who knows.

I thought at LEAST it would say "Pothead" in the description. Nothing wrong with that they just give out better ideas :P Probably hiring another modeler (Alex?)

I would buy it ! EDIT As long as its not another Carmageddon Crashers.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Next in line is Carmageddon5:Reincarpocalypse TDR splat Damage 2, with spider-elephants from hell which is located in space. There will be lootboxes and micro trasactions in this never before seen MMO! It will have 75598327million miles of racetrack, going from planet to planet, from dimension to dimension and from timeline to timeline. Limitless maps, limitless peds, limitless limits and limitless fun! Deep storyline full of SJW emotions and anti-racist political correctness. Run over all those trasphobic, sexist, misogynistic sis gender white male hitlers! Infinite ingame choices - with each dialogue choice you create entire new game worth of playable content. This new-next-gen title is 18k 360 no-scope FPS guaranteed, over night, in the box, at all time, yet even your microwave can run it - while ingame creds u earn are actually bitcoins that you gonna mine for stainle*aherm* -yourself I mean! WOW This game is almost out! - prepurchase now! for only 99,99 eurocoins #notascam

You are welcome
tonrac
speed freak

Post by tonrac »

@CzechDeath : You forgot to tell that this new next gen tittle is so fun that it will "enlarge your penis*" ...

*a study made by the world famous Doctor Frankenstein reveal that Carmageddon player got a 1inch larger penis than others ...
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

1 feet pinis
KevinKC
hit n run

Post by KevinKC »

I'm still playing Max Damage on PS4 and I feel frustrated that I cannot unlock more cars and levels.

Reincarnation/Max Damage's story is really a horrible one for a video game. Personnally, If I had never heard of the kickstarter and had found Max Damage on the shelves of a shop. Damn, I would have found it perfect. But because of the whole alpha-beta-release-patch-bad-gameplay-framerate-reincarnation-turning-into-max-damage story, it actually took me ages to eventually come to appreciate the game the way it was. It's really a shame and I wonder if they'll ever dare do another carmageddon game after the reception they got for Max Damage. I hope so because the game is quite enjoyable and has a strong replayability contrary to most PS4 Games.
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

I dont doubt that we will see more Carmageddon, the systems are really complex and robust in CMD so I dont see that being thrown away, maybe they will be ported to another engine or we'll see more of Beelzebub in the future. Either way I'm keeping my fingers crossed, the gameplay in carma is timeless and fun so I see no reason for Stainless to try again, they did spend a fair but of capital acquiring the rights back after all.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

AlexTSK wrote:1 feet pinis
Memories of John Candy in Splash "Hey Rubbie , I got a 12 inch penis" :P

Check who’s online