Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

New to skinning :p

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Kurt Cocaine
pedestrian

Post by Kurt Cocaine »

Well this is my first skin for Carmageddon TDR2000 (Skinning is the best part of this game LoL)

images/imgur-bckp/IbT5Ngk.jpg

Its a Monster edition of the Corvette Z06
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

The light green is a bit too bright. It looks like fluorescent marker. You should probably tone it down a tad.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
Kurt Cocaine
pedestrian

Post by Kurt Cocaine »

Thanks for the suggestion :)
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Looks cool, I agree with the changes Espyo suggested though, nice showing TDR some love.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Kurt Cocaine
pedestrian

Post by Kurt Cocaine »

Thanks Razor, yeah i choose carma tdr 2000 for editing because its easier and i think its really cool i dont know why so much people hates it haha
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

People dislike it because it carries the Carmageddon name and it's too much of a departure from what Carmageddon is. It's still an okay racing game but it's just not a Carmageddon game. If that makes sense.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online