Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

CRUD

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Econobrick
Stucco

CRUD

Post by Econobrick »

Nearly two hundred cars for Carmageddon 1 & 2! As well as new levels, pedestrians, drone models, skins and even more crap! Yes, this was my life for the first decade of the new millennium.
Errol
Toxic Ranger

CRUD

Post by Errol »

A decade well spent!
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
n3wton
Wasted!

CRUD

Post by n3wton »

haha love your slogan ! :D
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

CRUD

Post by C2 Scientist »

Salutations, Mr. Brick! Long time no see, but all good things must come to an end!

;)
TheCoach
hit n run

CRUD

Post by TheCoach »

His items are truly quality!

Well most of them are!
Synetearis
turbo bastard

CRUD

Post by Synetearis »

Crud's still good shit, nuff said
John_Lennon
pedestrian

CRUD

Post by John_Lennon »

Thats a great site you got there. All the cars are great! Even the ones that look like PlaySchool toys are cool!

So, Thanks for making all those, it is so so nice of you. It touches my heart and my soul when, people, such as yourself, spend their precious minutes of their lives changing the world with little acts such as these. Your creations reach out to me and caresses my mind and soul with the utmost pleasure. You sir, have inspired me, to go out and change the world, to go out to the great unknown and LIVE!

I am high......
Alan
Honkey

CRUD

Post by Alan »

Herro! Econo's site still rules! He always had interesting polls as well as the fantastic array of cars to choose from! It was always great reading the site guestbook as it was well-arranged! I URGE you all to go sign it under threat of crucifiction (stranger than crucifitruth) :D Now is time for pills.
panzermetal
driver

CRUD

Post by panzermetal »

Mr. brick it is an honor to play with your cars. I still can remember when I downloaded one of your creations back in 2001. keep it up!!!
mibars
pedestrian

CRUD

Post by mibars »

Haha I remember that times when I kept browser with this page open (and few more - polygonized? Something with "monkey" in name? There were some good Carma sites back then) and every time I used my Dial-up modem to check mail I downloaded a car or two :)

Most of the "newer" cars are really high quality not to mention fun to drive, somehow Suburban is my favourite (no, not because of six doors that never stay closed :) )

...What I do not like as a CRX fan is this ultra low quality '88 CRX...
Econobrick
Stucco

CRUD

Post by Econobrick »

Haha!

The CRX was the second 3d model I'd ever made. The original skin for it was even worse, believe it or not... :)
Mastro 666
motorised death

CRUD

Post by Mastro 666 »

I am still waiting for PUKOS 3.
Econobrick
Stucco

CRUD

Post by Econobrick »

!!!!!

You just blew my mind?! I do have another wad file that is kind of similar, but only alters the sound effects (so far.... even though it was last worked on three years ago.) :B
Synetearis
turbo bastard

CRUD

Post by Synetearis »

Hey Econo, is CRUD an acronym? And what does it stand for.. always wondered..

peace.
Econobrick
Stucco

CRUD

Post by Econobrick »

'Tis! Or it was, until I got rid of the "."s between each letter... it never actually meant anything anyway. :B

Check who’s online