Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

My Shelf

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

My Shelf

Post by Harmalarm »

Harmalarm's shelf

This shelf is basically my download repository site, featuring all the downloads that I made available over the past years. It is the base for my Grandcarma mod, the papermodels and selection of my carmageddon 2 downloads.

I plant to update it soon and fill it with new more recent content.
magmus
hit n run

My Shelf

Post by magmus »

Great, i was afraid you have given up on adding new content on your website. One thing i love mostly on this website is grandcarma though, infact i feel like reinstalling gta just for the mod now.
Rentless Monkey
driver

My Shelf

Post by Rentless Monkey »

Cool stuff, man. I downloaded a few things already. One question... Are you planning on releasing those 3d car models from the old games?
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

My Shelf

Post by Harmalarm »

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. I definitely should update the site, because there is quite a lot of new stuff missing now.

Grandcarma still gives me a bit of sour taste to be honest. I loved to work on the project, and got so far! It's a real shame that it isn't more playable with missions or a nice carmageddon related game-play script, but unfortunately I never investigated the LUA mission scripting, and now it is too late to start all of that... I am still quite proud of the final result though, I mean... it's huge. :)

Those 3d car models from the original game are off course; the ORIGINAL 3d models for the original game. I will not be sending them off all over the net for everyone to grab.
Fireman
motorised death

My Shelf

Post by Fireman »

Harmalarm wrote:
Grandcarma still gives me a bit of sour taste to be honest. I loved to work on the project, and got so far! It's a real shame that it isn't more playable with missions or a nice carmageddon related game-play script, but unfortunately I never investigated the LUA mission scripting, and now it is too late to start all of that... I am still quite proud of the final result though, I mean... it's huge. :)
Aye, I've been following the progress of it on Gtaforums a long time, because I just loved the mod. I don't think you ever released the Eagle III for GTA: SA, right?

Also loved the Mario map, especially the tipping bridge and the aircannons. Been keeping progress of your version of micro machines of your own appartement aswell, looking freaking awesome so far.
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

My Shelf

Post by Harmalarm »

yeah, I like the hotroom project very much too. I have given work on that a small brake to focus more on the script I am building. Once that is done, the hotroom project will go much faster probably ;) There is just so much cool stuff to do and so little time, ARGH! :)
Mr.Deviance
speed freak

My Shelf

Post by Mr.Deviance »

It's been months since you said you are going to update your site lol.
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

My Shelf

Post by Harmalarm »

so true... but then again, I have been working on some other cool stuff, so I don't feel that bad about it ;)

Check who’s online