Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Toxic Ragers

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Errol
Toxic Ranger

Toxic Ragers

Post by Errol »

Toxic Ragers

Toxic Ragers burst from the ocean over 12 years ago, dripping, strewn with seaweed, hungry. It roamed the countryside for weeks, feasting on sheep and dog walkers until its hunger was sated. While it sat resting under a tree a young man by the name of Errol discovered it. Quickly, with nary a wasted second, Errol trapped the beast and made it his own. Toxic Ragers quickly learnt under the tutelage of Errol and became the first and foremost source of all things Carmageddon 2 editing related.

Check it out!

-Errol
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
matt
im new, be gentle

Toxic Ragers

Post by matt »

"Made it his own" - That's a pretty fluffy way to describe the unspeakable things you did to it.

You're one dirty self promoter sir :P Not sure what you were moaning about, the logo looks good in that scheme.
Weimar
pedestrian

Toxic Ragers

Post by Weimar »

Hoy! Errol!

I'm suddenly getting sentimental thinking about your virtual wares of yesteryear. Glad to know you're here. I will sleep soundly tonight.
Errol
Toxic Ranger

Toxic Ragers

Post by Errol »

Howdy Weimar! I keep trying to leave but Carmageddon keeps pulling me back in! You should drop by #carmageddon some time, everyone is still there!
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
panzermetal
driver

Toxic Ragers

Post by panzermetal »

Back in 2002 every time i tried to download any single cars from your site i couldn't do it beacuase an inexplicable error, BUT it was only that year. Since then I downloaded frome there without any single problem and i enjoyed the carnage from yours creations.
Maxdriver13
driver

Toxic Ragers

Post by Maxdriver13 »

Glad to see Toxic Ragers is still around! I remember staying up late and bugging you on ICQ with modding questions. Thanks for always being patient with me!

Check who’s online