Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

'A Trip Down Memory Lane'

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
Plorex
pedestrian

Post by Plorex »

I remember playing Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now.

I have so many stories because i played it non-stop.

So here's one of them:

I blasted some guy against a wall with the springupgrade,watched all the splatter and went full throttle towards him pinning him against the wall and my front bumper,dismembering both of his legs (in 1 epic move)

Pressed my "Del" button for instant replay and watched it. Twice !

I think i was at the age of 10...

Thank you Carmageddon for making my childhood complete ! (better then the stuff that's on tv nowadays)
Centaurus87
pedestrian

Post by Centaurus87 »

This is easy. Two of my most memorable quotes regarding Carmageddon, EVER!

First off: My mom was asking me about the racing game I SO DESPERATLY wanted for my 10th birthday. Explaining to her the entire game with the following words, from a 9 year old: "The cool thing about the game is that you can actually run people over with your car!!! Not only that! You can kill the other players aswell!!!"

At which point my mom looked at me frightened.

The second quote comes from a LAN-party with my friends.

One of my friends shouted out: "HA!!! MINES BIGGER!" Refering to his car.

Just as I landed on top of his car with fullspeed and a friend came from his side. I shouted "Not anymore!!!"
magmus
hit n run

Post by magmus »

I played a lot of Carmageddon 1 but mostly Carmageddon 2. What i remember doing in Carmageddon 2 most is trying to land my car into Big Dump's back and trying to split it into half (which i succeeded - making him crash directly into a corner). My brothers showed me this game and they played it a hell of a lot too. I also add and make mods for Carmageddon 2 (as seen by my youtube video) and it adds more fun as modders can acheive just as much as developers these days. Mainly i addec Carmageddon 1 and Splat Pack tracks and vehicles and it kinda merged Carmageddon 1 into Carmageddon 2 which is pretty damn cool.

I am very glad that Carmageddon is coming back and i hope it is going to pull off what Carmagedon 1 and 2 did in the old days, i am also glad that the developers are listening to the modding community and the entire community itself.
Altair Sin
pedestrian

Post by Altair Sin »

I still remember the first time i played Carmagedon, it was new and different and it had the best soundtrack of any game. Playing to the instrumental versions of Fear Factory songs was awesome and the maps for a game in that day and age was HUGE. The poor poor pedestrians that ended up under my car or as hood ornaments.

Carmageddon: Carpacalypse Now was a shining light in generic racers, the graphics and the physics were amazing, the first time i played the demo(probably about 300 times) I marveled at the realistic physics as you hit other cars and your car crumpled and being one of the first times I saw ragdoll. Seeing the pedestrians bend realistically as they flew through the air was awesome and all the new weapons were great.

Each car I unlocked more awesome than the last, except the needle nosed one, I spent more time upside down than anything lol. Bouncing the pedestrians and flinging cars was awesome i can't wait till the new one comes out i hope the gameplay and soundtrack is just as good as the originals.
LordToastALot
speed freak

Post by LordToastALot »

I think that quite possibly one of my favourite moments was completing the first game and unlocking the Grunge Buster. For many years I didn't even get behind the wheel of this diminutive little go-kart. Why would I want to drive something that I had crushed like tin foil hundreds of times? Why would I coast around in a RC Toy which I had repeatedly turned into metal paste by accident whilst trying to mow down terrified war veterans?

Still, one day I made it my goal to discover how each available car handled. The Plow was incapable of turning more than five degrees, the King Merc couldn't seem to climb the smallest incline without slowly flipping over onto the roof, but the Grunge Buster? Fully upgraded it could hit with the speed and force of a ballistic missile... the incredible power of the vehicle only became evident when I realised that collecting a turbo powerup only in fact managed to slow the car down. Mech Maniac simply didn't know how to use the car to its full potential.
Bet that hurt!
fiedore
pedestrian

Post by fiedore »

HA! I remember the epic-est moment ever in Carma 2. I was driving my Eagle on the first map, the city.

There were those signs with arrows showing us where to go. I accelerated towards one of them, my enemies head to head with me.

My freaking car split in two halves which launched at the cars on each side of my car and... f&$#@g wasted em! Well, unfortunately I was wasted too...
quiteQuacky
pedestrian

Post by quiteQuacky »

About 3 1/2 years ago I met this Czech woman at a bar (I'm American)... and over big bottles of Rogue's Dead Guy ale (how fitting), somehow the subject of Carmaggedon came up. We both started gushing about how much we loved that game (though neither of us had played it for years)... and how gut-splittingly hilarious we found it to be. This shared embrace of cartoon gore and the attendant dark sense of humor we both obviously possessed could mean only one thing: True love.

On June 1, 2009, we got married. Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary. And today we learned that at long last, there will be more bloody vehicular mayhem in our futures. I could not have planned a better anniversary present for the love of my life. So thank you!

Now please excuse me while i go resurrect the old G4 Cube from my closet that still has Mac OS 9 on it so we can fire the old game back up tonight!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

quiteQuacky wrote:About 3 1/2 years ago I met this Czech woman at a bar (I'm American)... and over big bottles of Rogue's Dead Guy ale (how fitting), somehow the subject of Carmaggedon came up. We both started gushing about how much we loved that game (though neither of us had played it for years)... and how gut-splittingly hilarious we found it to be. This shared embrace of cartoon gore and the attendant dark sense of humor we both obviously possessed could mean only one thing: True love.

On June 1, 2009, we got married. Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary. And today we learned that at long last, there will be more bloody vehicular mayhem in our futures. I could not have planned a better anniversary present for the love of my life. So thank you!

Now please excuse me while i go resurrect the old G4 Cube from my closet that still has Mac OS 9 on it so we can fire the old game back up tonight!

Fantastic! +1
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
PJTexas
pedestrian

Post by PJTexas »

I remember getting a total timer of 45 minutes by just running over 95% of all the civilians and animals in Carmageddon 2, also if I listen to any Iron Maiden I get the flashback of the sounds of screaming pedestrians as I mow them over going 70 mph down a tunnel :D

Carmageddon beats Forza any day of the week!
Suchy
pedestrian

Post by Suchy »

I remember my childish face full of happiness when I went thru group of pedestrians for the first time with my badass Red Eagle. I am glad that good old Carmageddon is coming back with fresh graphics and physics.

PS. My uncle gave me this game, back in time noone gave a single fuck if it was marked as 18+ or not, moreover I haven't become a serial killer as some fags expected and I even found my real life Die Anna. Greetings from Poland to all Carmageddon fans
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

Ah the Carmageddon II level "Trucking Hell".

I was stuck on that level for ages because you'd basically get squashed as soon as you even came close to him. The first time I managed to take him down took me several minutes of trying to let him drive into a tree, in the end I finally got him to headbutt a tree and BOOM, passed the mission. Then ofcourse, I thought I could buy it, but it was like five million dollars. So I loaded game again, started doing the same level (where I knew where the powerups were) and did them so often untill I had the required amount of money. However now I had to finish that race again and I did eventually, and I did buy the truck.

However after I found out all you had to do in that mission was pickup the Solid Granite Car powerup which was right at the point where you started. And all you had to do was drive straight forward to win the level.

YOU BASTARDS!
MrSpeed
pedestrian

Post by MrSpeed »

Best Carmageddon memories...

Seeing blood splat everywhere the 1st time I ran people over.

Laughing like mad as the old guy ran away screaming "I was in the war".

Hitting my 1st cow.

Perfecting a sideways drift to take out more peds in one go.

Sharing Carmageddon stories with mates after a gaming session.
Smiley Massacre
pedestrian

Post by Smiley Massacre »

The day that Carmageddon came into my life was back in the summer of '98. I visited the local CompUSA with my parents and did my usual look through the store to see what games looked cool and worthy of a purchase. Walking down the PC game isle I then ran into Carmageddon, giggling at the man in the business suit flying in a blur of pain on the box. After checking out the back and reading what the game was about it made me instantly excited to want to play it, which was a rarity for me. I showed my parents what I wanted, and my dad took a look and with a smirk on his face he said how much this reminds him of Death Race 2000. He slapped it on the counter, paid for it, and then we were off.

I got home, installed it, and started off playing on Maim Street, and found it to be most delightful experience running over senior citizens with the cries and squishy noises as they went flying in the air. My god, this game turned out to be like chocolate chip cookies laced with crack: sweet, silly, and totally fucking up my brain with goodness.

After playing for a few days I had to tell my friends all about it. One of my friends, Smit, was just getting into playing PC games at the time where we were experimenting with online play with Doom, Heretic, and Duke Nukem 3D. He took a look at Carmageddon and was instantly enveloped into the madness. "Carmageddon online play? That would be awesome!", we though to ourselves, only if we ever got the fucking thing to work. But that didn't stop us from playing. We took turns smashing cows into bloody bits, performing insane vehicle rolls into crowds of moronic civilians, and watching our destruction on replay for shits and giggles. It then came time to where we battled the Supressor, and defeated it to unlock it in the game. We then sparked the idea of forming our own police squad, dubbing ourselves Punk PD, and utilizing the Suppressor for our crime fighting needs. Thinking back on it now we caused more crime than we prevented with that vehicle, bullying anything and everything in our path. Good times.

I think it's time for me to reinstall Carmageddon and start playing again.
thebadfactor
pedestrian

Post by thebadfactor »

I stole my carmageddon copy after falling in love with the demo...

Giving you guys money (cause that shop pays his supplier) and saving my own...

True carma style.
jimccar
pedestrian

Post by jimccar »

Carmageddon 2, The airport level, top speed off the end, so many good screenshots, I'm going to have to dig up my old HD
Phen
pedestrian

Post by Phen »

Carmageddon taught me how to drive!

Though I couldn't find any instructions for the 4-way stop.
Cyclone Jack
pedestrian

Post by Cyclone Jack »

Was getting set up for a LAN party at a friends and I was the first one there. Once set up I loaded up Carmageddon for a bit of awesome while waiting for everyone else to show up. I forget the map it was on, but I was jumping from rooftop to rooftop (not the 1st map, has a city are in the middle with coastline around it, iirc) and I was just short of the building I was aiming for, hit right on the corner and then the car fell straight down, rear bumper first. There was a little old lady with the walker on the corner of that street and the back bumper of my car drover her into the ground. It was pretty funny. However, the best part was the replay, focused on the old lady, and showing it to someone else, frame by frame. Just an old lady on a street corner with her walker, doing her thing. As soon as the shadow of the car appeared around her my friend lost it. When the corner of the rear bumper finally made it on screen he was in tears. I kept that reply up on my system and showed everyone as they arrived.

Ah, Carmageddon, how I have missed the. Easily one of the greatest games ever made.
Phen
pedestrian

Post by Phen »

One of my most memorable moments was playing hopscotch on the pedestrian's heads with the kangaroo ability, I must have took out a good 20-30 of the little guys! I was to busy playing Carmageddon and rarely viewed replays but I had some of the most fun hopping my vehicle on top of people screaming in terror and trying to flee lol!

Also the pedestrian repellant ability was so hilarious when you would be doing 100+/mph and you hit it then watch the blur of pedestrians go flying at match 1 lol, how do they think of such awesome things!?
Lodan-Zark
pedestrian

Post by Lodan-Zark »

The best time living in that world of Carmageddon was in game Carmageddon Splat Pack expansion, best game i ever brought, when I played the map "Ring of Fire" (best map ever) where was three roads from the center of the map had a form of "6" (666) also i get amazed when i found a huge Lucifer playing Carmageddon in an old pc on which the keyboard was the height of the car that drove. This map should be remake! I remember that map even after so many years without play it... *Nostalgic though* Bring me to the hell once more please!
timmy76
motorised death

Post by timmy76 »

Brilliant vid

cant wait to play the new Carmageddon :)
M0zArT
pedestrian

Post by M0zArT »

Carmageddon was all like :

Should I win the race with the best time or should I rip all these heads off ?!

You know the answer..
Handsome Devil
pedestrian

Post by Handsome Devil »

My best memory of Carmageddon is from my childhood. Me and my cousins had just discovered the replay tools and made some pretty awesome videos (or so we thought). I remeber one vid especially where one of us managed to launch a sheep halfway across the level with the spring powerup. We were laughing our asses of at the fate of the poor fluffy creature. Still brings a smile to my face.
Esso
pedestrian

Post by Esso »

Oh man... so many good times. I'll probably post a few times as they come back :)

Level exploring was a hidden gem in Carm2 multiplayer. I'd love to mess with the wonky physics of the game. I remember sending boulders & snowballs down the luge, trying to race them against other cars.

Or trying to fill the dump truck up with boulders (but you couldn't much to my dismay).

One of the best moments was the theme-park level, with all the roller coasters. I manage to get teh nitro bus to go through the loopty-loop and then off a jump into the massive clown banner. From may failed attempts, it came as a huge surprised that this sign was actually breakable. Shattering through it for the first time will never be forgotten.
Sir Tender Beard
pedestrian

Post by Sir Tender Beard »

I remember the time I first purchased Carmageddon when I was in middle school, must have been around 12-13. It had a picture of a car speeding by as someone was getting hit by it and going over it, of course accompanied by the big M for mature rating logo. I was at a very strict video game store which happened to be the only one around and it was the first mature game I was every going to try to buy. My mother was there to purchased it for me, I explained some of the teen titles they would not let me purchase but she could easily. Eventually I decided it was time, headed to the counter, gave it to my mother and the guy at the counter warned my mother that the game was mature and very violent. At this point she looked at the cover and saw what it was about, kind of looked at me questioningly, and you could see there was a fight within her head about whether to say no, or just not care. I think the fact that this was around when her and my father were getting a divorce helped out, she wanted to be that number one parent instead of him, so she said "it's fine", paid for it and we left.

Hours later and I installed the game, a friend came over and for that entire summer we played the missions, switching off and crushing as many peds and cars as we could. We never really even raced the checkpoints, I was always into racing games but this introduced a new element and I loved smashing the other cars, the realistic damage, everything about the game rocked.
Security
pedestrian

Post by Security »

I still remember when Carmageddon was released even tho I was only 8 because it caused a pretty big media discussion about if it should be banned or not here in the Netherlands. So my mum decided to do what every responsible parent would do in a situation like this. She bought the game for me and my brother (8 and 6 at the time)! :D

After that I just remember me playing this game all the time, once I decided that I had to kill every pedestrian and take down every lamppost in the Fridge Racer level which took me hours but the satisfaction was huge.

Fridge Racer and Main Street have been my 2 favourite levels and I just couldn't stop playing them, I have so many fond memories of them.

The best thing of it all is that I still have the original CD as well! :D

Disclaimer: Yes both me and my brother now have our drivers licence but we have yet to run anyone over, I have to admit we do make jokes about how many points it would give us. ;)

Edit: I can't help but suspect Carmageddon (like Duke Nukem) is also one of the main causes why both me and my brother are massive Rock and Metal fans.
GoreMaster
pedestrian

Post by GoreMaster »

Yes!

I came across a link to this website purely by accident and I've watched that countdown timer for what feels like an eternity! Any way - Welcome back CarmaGeddon! I am SO looking forward to the return!

Anyway onto my 'Memories of CarmaGeddon'...

What I remember (so clearly too) was when I took the plunge and sold up all my Amiga hardware and games to purchase what most of my mates thought was a joke - a PC to play games on, yeah right, but what I had seen ultimately lead to the future of gaming (not that I'm a die-hard PC gamer now - long story! F you constant upgrades and the bottomless pit of money!) The game that made me move to the pc (a 486 DX100 for all you PC gamers out there) was the original DOOM, it blew me away...2 things changed gaming for me, 1. The 'new' view point - it was as if you were there!!!! Who would have thought you didn't need to see your character on the screen, a gun at the bottom was enough! and 2. The GORE! :-)

Fast forward to CarmaGeddon...my dismay when the original when it appeared, it wasn't what I had expected from all the mag previews (the internet hadn't really became a household norm then I remember, well not quite) all I could think (I obviously still bought the game) what the hell!!!!! ZOMBIES???? GREEN BLOOD????? F YOU MR CENSOR! I didn't elect you to decide what I can and cannot see/play!!! (An issue that would plague all games that came close to the edge for a future back then we couldn't have even guessed at - Manhunt 2 anyone?)

Thankfull though, with the aid of the internet I believe, SCi games came through and offered the much worshipped Blood Patch! Ha! ...and a sea of red awaited us and our metal wheeled bringers of death and carnage! As a dedicated PS3 gamer now, to see an HD updated CarmaGeddon has me very excited, lets look at whats out there in terms of 'rated content' Well it goes without saying the new Mortal Kombat surely clears the way for as much muitilation as you can cram into the new auto-fest?! Lets hope so, in 2012, we, the game playing public will not accept green blood or anything less than a bus stop full of people waiting to be mown down! You never know, Stainless may even set the bar higher and have us racing around a school playground.....eh maybe not, what would the Guardian or the News of the World make of that!!!

From a PlayStation point of view most people will consider the Twisted Metal series to be the Car Warrior game, I missed the early stages of that series (had other PlayStation passions - GT) But seeing how TM is returning, This is what we need, the return of what I will always consider to be the true 'Deathrace' inspired car warrior game, non other than CarmaGeddon!

See you on the starting grid (or the morgue!)
DiSCiPuLo
pedestrian

Post by DiSCiPuLo »

I remember like it was yesterday that I had just bought the game, I was on my father's computer playing the game and my brother next to me, I forgot that the game had a keyboard shortcut to hide the people, so... my father caught me running over old ladies in walker and so on, then he turned mad when he realized my little brother was watching it, so he broke up the plastic box where the CD was, thank god if it wasn't I would had a heart attack lol!

I had fun with every single Carmageddon and I'm very glad they release another one as back in time.

Greets from Spain!

Alex.
Reno
hit n run

Post by Reno »

Too Many to pick in Carmageddon 1 but in Carmageddon 2 it's gotta be the first time I took out a Cow by opening the doors.... Or taking out a Ped with a detached body panel, I crash, Bumper goes flying and off comes their head! lol.
Devil
hit n run

Post by Devil »

So my enlish is bad, but i'll try to say something...

My first meeteng with Carma was in early 1998 year, my friend gave me a disk with (!!!) 100 (or more) "best car simulator" and carma and "splat pack" was there. First carma has no sound (f##king cutted version)... but it doesn't matter for me! Splat Pack cannot to load previously saving game...screw this! I play non-stop about 7 hours to complete all tracks!!!

After few years i buy a correst CDs. With sound, with savings and etc. By the way- first time when i see official intro movies is 2010 year =) Now i lost all CDs and must to download. Downloaded images has completly full version. NOW i understand this.

Most horrible moment of my Carma life was in Splat pack. Deep night. Headphones. Playing "666 - Feel the Omen". Car is entered in a church and i see ...HELL!!! When i found a Devil- my mind is blow up! I remember this moment for many years...

PS

I so glad that Max is back! I waiting for you more that ten years!

PPS

Besides,i drive my car on a streets of Moscow and scream in opened window "hrrrI'M coming and get U!!!"
Thurym
pedestrian

Post by Thurym »

well ...

I still remember groing up in a house that didn't have a computer, until my father had this need for a new hobby, and bought himself an 'pimped' .386 with a slow-as-hell dial-up connection, well, basically, just good enough to play some basic games, which was ... well, pretty fun, but just not that.

wasn't that much into gaming, since I didn't spend that much time on the pc anyway, and even when I did, even for those games, it was slow as hell, since not every part of the computer was up-to-date.

And then, there was this news about a new game, driving fast and no need to pay attention to pedestrians, unless you 're afraid you were going to miss them :). I spent about a month on a students job, so I could pay for my own, first computer, looking back not really the best, but for that time, a pentium 166 MMX was good enough to get about everything running, including the just-released Carmageddon demo.

I've spent a lot of time playing the demo, so my mother became a bit ... bothered with my absence in the normal household, and she became quite mad after a few days, stormed into my room, at about 11 am and started yelling "WHY ARE YOU SPENDING SO MUCH TIME PLAYING A RIDICULOUS GAME???? We don't see you all day, it can't be that fun to play such a stupid game, which can't even last for longer than 15 minutes every round. What do you like about that thing anyway?"

Which was the time I made the very big mistake to tell her: "Why don't you try and see for yourself."

Long story short: at about 5 pm, we started wondering what would be for diner, and we went to check the kitchen, but no one was there. it only took us a minute to find her, especially since out of my room came a loud roar that (translated from dutch) sounded a bit like:

"WHOOOOAAAAAA!!!! Look at that!! The old women flew left and her walker crushed the dude three feet on her right!! Gotta do that again!!"

Well ... I can't say I was sad she didn't immediately found out when the complete game was released, but we sure had a good laugh that day, and I don't remember her ever bothering me again about playing Carmageddon.
Krazy_Kroz
pedestrian

Post by Krazy_Kroz »

Oh jees. The memories.

I remember playin the demo at my mates house. We would run from high school at lunch times, eating on the way to maximise play time when we got to his house to boot up the game. When the game came out, pretty much every weekend we would stay up all night, drinking coffee and eating chocolate to keep us awake, taking turns each race, and having sleep breaks whilst the other would play the game.

Eventually i got my own pc, and i bought a limited edition of Carmageddon 1 from Virgin. It had the game, the Splat Pack add-on, a t-shirt (which i wore till its death), mousemat (which i still have), a certificate, and a car sticker which i put in my mums car window (lol!). Ive still got the box!! Wish i'd kept all the stuff intact, but where would the fun in that be!!

Even to this day, i'll listen to the soundtrack to Carmageddon 1 or 2 in my black Ford Capri, it never fails to entertain me. Still i laugh out loud when a granny crosses the road in front of me.

The sound effects are permanently etched in my mind, the grind of metal, the scrubbing of tyres, and the clashing of body panels. Not forgetting the screams, and funny comments from pedestrians!!

Never will i forget!!
Maxmageddon
pedestrian

Post by Maxmageddon »

I remember Carmageddon in 2000. The REPLAY version from GT interactive Carmageddon fully uncensored. I saw the picture of max bloody red and pissed off, i buy the game with a great smile on my face. I turned on my Pentium MMX with only 166 Mhz and 32 MB ram. My cd drive 32X was running at full speed with lot of noise... Than a sound came from behind, the guitar riff rumble the desk and i was ready to do a fu**in mayhem!!! I play the first stage and fall in love with the concept, i pushed the car up the limits and smack the other car and pedestrian with full rage! It's kind creepy to say that but it's a lot of fun. I remember jumping from the rooftop and two cars bump my a** off and slide on the grass, that was a bloody mess. I missed the part of the gas station and smash all the car from the parking lot, i used this to kill a lot of pedestrian with artistic expression. Bring it again on XBLA ! Yeah baby!
Flamin Weenie
pedestrian

Post by Flamin Weenie »

Best memory i have about carmageddon is when i finished the game, and you unlocked the best vehicle in the game! also the game introduced me to Fear Factory wich has pretty much been my favourite band since.

to this day i still have a dedicated Dos/Win95 Pentium 2 with voodoo 1 stashed away soly for playing carmageddon 1.
kcin
pedestrian

Post by kcin »

My favorite memory from Carmageddon involved the awesome replay editor.

A cow grazes peacefully in a fine pasture in Dusty Trails National Park. She stands at the foot of easy hills, swooping smoothly across the horizon. The pale sky is as clear as the water of the lake that reflects it - excepting that speck, of course. The cow knows nothing of the speck, nor the dot that it becomes, but when its hurried transformation into an increasingly larger form is followed by the distant and growing sound of something horrible, panic sets in. The cow begins pacing before we even realize that a fucking car is falling from the goddamn sky, the engine revved so hard we can assume it's tearing free from its chassis. Before the liquid shit of terror the cow produces can hit the grass, the car does, and with meteoric force, liquefying the animal and pressing the instant hamburger deep into the earth. The car kicks up viscera and dirt as it struggles against the turf to regain the pole position (stupid cow fucked with his traction!)

I've basically tried to replicate this in every racing game that has a replay editor and huge jumps. None have had explodable cows though...
macacom
turbo bastard

Post by macacom »

My best memory with Carmageddon happened last year.

I was cruising in my mom's car with my ex-girlfriend and the traffic went slow, suddenly. I started my usual swearing about the other drivers and got mad. So I sped up (all this happened in the city, at night) and passed all the cars at high speed, but a pedestrian decided to pass at the zebra cross very slowly forcing me to hit the brakes very hard and push the car to the left to avoid hitting him.

After that I made my supreme swear "lousy SOB, lucky we are not in Carmageddon, than I would run you over and over, you damn d***head". I forgot my ex was beside and when I came back to the "real world" she gave me the WTF look and said "you need therapy".

That was the last time we ever spoke.

But still... the Carmageddon feeling worth losing her.
Guardo o mundo na mão: e o mundo que se foda

Check who’s online