Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Some Junk

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Some Junk

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Havent made a post in a while so I figured Id just quickly show some random TDR items.

I wanted to reskin all the drones,
Make them less uhh.. TDR like, whatever weird apoc place that took part in, where it was like a cartoon skulls painted on tanks and such.

Reskin more realistic militerry drones.

Just a quick tweek.

I also tryed adding some skins from Interstate 82 over to the drones, looks kinda odd.

New actual car skin.
I plan on doing some again.

And up to my usual stuff.

Just wanted to show ya what crappy stuff I had done, Not much for C2, nothin for C1 and some stuff for that game nobody here plays.
Tis all for now.. Ill try make some kinda skin pack to download.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Re: Some Junk

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Ah that's nice :sbsmile: TDR somehow getting some love after all these years.

I still think that if the community had gathered around a big project back then, it could have been possible to turn TDR into a proper Carmageddon. Just via new skins/textures for every assets and configuration text file changes :swheel:
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Re: Some Junk

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I wouldent say, Love.
I just kinda got fed up with C2s 'Game has crashed because potato'
I changed a ped group entire game explodes, and with no errors I have to pick the entire game apart and start again.. after doing that sevral times I remberd why I dont mod C2 anymore.

Anyway Ill realease a TDR pack, the cars are simple and fairly fun to mod, despire having some.. Weird parts like really wide wheels and odd proportions.
I also want to make some kinda mod to make .. .everything suck less? peds are too tough, cars dont feel right, entire game looks post apoc.. I dunno if I can fix that but.. eh.

But ya for now ill focus on car skin pack.. I doubt many people play TDR but. It gives me.. something to do?

Check who’s online