Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

TDR 2000 - NoseBleed Pack
macacom created TDR 2000 - NoseBleed Pack on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:06 am

I've tryed to download Nosebleed pack from this website http://devwam.toshiba-3.com/viewtopic.php?id=329

'Cause Max Pack is not working for me again. And since, it's almost impossible to find NBP nowadays. I think

it'll be ok to ask for it. but the file (NBP) is corrupted... : /

Does anyone have it? and could upload it plz?

I'm dying to play TDR 2000 again.
n3wton on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 am
I've just download the file fine and have manage to extract fine without any issues

I have just re-uploaded to CarmaJunkies for a mirror although my domain is in the process of being renewed so the site isnt available at the minute..

Thanks,
TTR on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:15 am
Well some can some can't. I couldn't get a grasp yesterday and it stopped at 18,8mb. Just retry to download again if you please.

It would've also been a smart idea to post on that forum, rather then here if you know what i mean. It's like getting fries from one place and go all the way to the other side of the country to get mayonnaise..yeah, something like that.. :grin:
n3wton on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Just put it here:- http://www.gtajunkies.com/downloads/NBP.exe - if you wanna try downloading from there.
macacom on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:44 pm

But This is the only forum that I trust : )

so, thanks for the help guys.
TTR on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:02 am
Trust? Yes, surely we will spread a virus as soon as you come unto it.
macacom on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:24 pm
I meant trust in a funny way... didn't want to cause trouble : )
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:07 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest