Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

Max pack car removal
jack556 created Max pack car removal on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:23 pm
Guys I have a question about proper removal of cars from the MAX-pack.

If I remove a vehicle the original names of other cars get mixed. Is there a way to fix this issue or maybe a program for TDR like the carstockalipce for Carma2?

It's been said before but err.. it's just a reminder :oops: (no offense)) some cars make the game crush for ex: Cellica, Fleet Master
The_Bollocks on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:35 pm
Jesus, with the amount of problems you have with TDR 2000, I think you should take up playing a different game.
jack556 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:42 pm
Well every mod that is a TC have more or less problems besides there IS NO game that KICK ASS like Carmageddon :rockon:
Razor on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Jesus, with the amount of problems you have with TDR 2000, I think you should take up playing a different game.

Great reply. Kudos.
[ Razor @ Carmajunkies ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
For information about the progress of my TDR2000 to Carma2 mod visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
jack556 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:30 pm
With all my respect to you guys u still didnt answer my question How I properly remove cars?

Any ideas?
TTR on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:42 am
Lol guys can you stop pounding TDR2000 into the ground because you 2 don't like the game? Getting kinda sick here to see every thread floated with that crap, we know it already, OK!

I think if you remove the car folder for any of the custom cars, one by one, and keep it in the thrashbin..i think that can work. Can't remember..
jack556 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:10 am
Richard thanks for the support :thumbsup:

I found the problem. Here the solution if anybody interested:

1.assets\cars\car_descriptor.txt

2.remove the cars' folder

3.assets\strings\uk\car_strings_uk.txt (I guess this part depends on TDR's version youre using)

Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:08 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests