Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Who wanna play tdr2000 online?

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
coolmcm
pedestrian

Who wanna play tdr2000 online?

Post by coolmcm »

hi i wanna play TDR 2000 online with my friend but it is a little bit boring alone. Because no others are there. So if some one also wanna play pls join carma666 pw: carmageddon

in hamachi. We are active :smile: Or can someone invite us to 2000tdr ? Because its always full but i think many are offline :smile:
HeavyGabry
pedestrian

Re: Who wanna play tdr2000 online?

Post by HeavyGabry »

Hi there! Some months ago I've created the Hamachi network 2000TDR... if you tell me your username I can invite you so that we can play! :smile: Bye! :cool:
Seek and destroy!
Radu
pedestrian

Post by Radu »

my username is: radumanu

please invite me on 2000TDR network!
HeavyGabry
pedestrian

Post by HeavyGabry »

Sorry, I've written a wrong thing... I've noticed that I can't add people on the network, but I'll try to be online as more as I can, although not having much time during these days... but if you want we'll be able to play soon, try again to add the network!

HG :rockon:
Seek and destroy!
HeavyGabry
pedestrian

Post by HeavyGabry »

Oh, I was forgetting, maybe you didnt read the topic "new hamachi network", however the password is "123", without the " signs naturally... see you soon!
Seek and destroy!

Check who’s online