Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

Who wanna play tdr2000 online?
coolmcm created Who wanna play tdr2000 online? on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:41 am
hi i wanna play TDR 2000 online with my friend but it is a little bit boring alone. Because no others are there. So if some one also wanna play pls join carma666 pw: carmageddon

in hamachi. We are active :smile: Or can someone invite us to 2000tdr ? Because its always full but i think many are offline :smile:
HeavyGabry on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:46 am
Hi there! Some months ago I've created the Hamachi network 2000TDR... if you tell me your username I can invite you so that we can play! :smile: Bye! :cool:
Radu on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:29 am

please invite me on 2000TDR network!
HeavyGabry on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:46 am
Sorry, I've written a wrong thing... I've noticed that I can't add people on the network, but I'll try to be online as more as I can, although not having much time during these days... but if you want we'll be able to play soon, try again to add the network!

HG :rockon:
HeavyGabry on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 am
Oh, I was forgetting, maybe you didnt read the topic "new hamachi network", however the password is "123", without the " signs naturally... see you soon!
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:50 am,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests