Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

New Hamachi network!
HeavyGabry created New Hamachi network! on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:06 am
Hi all! I've created a new network on Hamachi, trying to find people to play TDR 2000... let's see if after 9 years there's still someone interested! :lol:

However the network name is "2000TDR" and the password is "123", without the " signs naturally.

I've joined 2 networks during these days, but I can't find anyone online! So let's see if something will happen now...

See you soon guys! :beer:
Androit on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:54 pm
Dude we have a network called Carma666 and its ALWAYS active so delete your network from hamachi list!
Toshiba-3 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:30 pm
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Androit on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:46 am
HeavyGabry on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:04 pm

The problem is that I've joined MANY Hamachi networks (included Carma666), but it seems that often nobody is online and the few ones who are online have told me that don't play TDR anymore... that's why I've decided to create a new network!

So if you want to join it you're free to do it, because until now I've found only one person to play with... or try to make revive Carma666 and then we'll play there...

Bye! :rockon:
Toshiba-3 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:45 pm
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Androit on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:18 pm
Tosh why couldnt ya like start the TDR LIFE over?All people are alive(not dead) you can talk to them GSA is free(i was callin it GameSpy not GSA thats why asked)and all could have new teams new rules new cars to crash!
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:17 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests