Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

MAX-Pack 1.15 beta test

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Deamon
turbo bastard

MAX-Pack 1.15 beta test

Post by Deamon »

MAX-Pack 1.15 beta test 1

Car Descriptor patch by Deamon

INSTALLATION:

Full installation of "Carmageddon TDR2000" and "MAX-Pack v1.14f" required!! Extract the contents of the archive to your "Carmageddon TDR2000" install directory. When you are asked to overwrite files, click YES TO ALL.

This is a small part of the MAX-Pack v1.15 beta, all feedback is more than welcome. Please note that installing this patch will break the uninstall function of MAX-Pack 1.14f. Here are some of the changes included in this version, and what they should do ingame:

This patch adds all the MAX-Pack 1.14f add-on cars to TDR's Car_Descriptor files, integrating the add-on cars more closely into the game. The cars can be "bought" now while playing the single-player mode of TDR2000. Also, rather than just starting the game with only the Eagle MK4, you can now choose between the Eagle MK4 and the Hawk MK4 when starting a single player game. Three MAX-Pack 1.15x cars (BaruBaru, Jaguar 220 and RollsRover) are included.

Do you have add-on cars or car skins that should be in MAX-Pack 1.15x final version? All other user created content, bug reports and suggestions welcome to!

Please send them to: [url=mailto:de4mon@gmail.com">de4mon@gmail.com[/url]. Files sent via email can be 9 MB max!!

Download here (RapidShare):

MAX-pack 1.15b Car Descriptor Patch

7,56 MB
Carmageddon UNlimited Team For all your wrecking needs!
"All prey keep left. Fellow raptors keep up."
TDR2000 MAX-Pack A community add-on pack.
Deamon
turbo bastard

Updated download

Post by Deamon »

I had accidentally uploaded the wrong build.. :grin: Here is the correct archive:

[font color="red">Download updated patch here</font color> (RapidShare):

MAX-pack 1.15b Car Descriptor Patch

7,89 MB
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Deamon
turbo bastard

MAX-Pack 1.15 beta test

Post by Deamon »

Hi Tosh,

Thanks for your reply! This should be very helpfull, I compared your list with the cars you sent me a while back, and to the list of MAX-pack 1.14 cars.

**these cars should be included in the pack so they shouldn't show up in your list when you start a new game;<ul type="square"><li>bandit_tomcat

<li>delta tank

<li>lexus sc430

<li>mercedes slk230

<li>nissanz (I think this is 'Z' but I renamed it to Nissan Z because of a weird bug in MP 1.13b)</ul> It is possible that I modified some of these car's files so if you don't have the MP 1.14 version of all cars installed, I can't be sure what the problem is. I will look into it. The Hawk is made available as a standard Eagle car yes. I'll try to improve the texture later on.

**these are the ones I don't have/can't find anymore;

<ul type="square"><li>igmcapc

<li>lexus sc430conv

<li>nascare-1

<li>nascare-2

<li>winky

<li>z</ul>If you could make them available to me I would be very greatfull.. I hope I have all other TDR add-on cars*, because I really want all the best ones in the pack. I will re-test all the other cars that aren't included (about 40 - 50 cars), and judging from your list and comments there are quite some cars that I missed, and they will be added in the next release (the ones in bold for sure). All cars that don't make the final cut will be made available as an extra download like a 'Scrap-Pack' or something like that. These will be the cars with very bad textures/bad modelling/annoying bugs and other things I can't fix..

*I'm still looking for that Carrera GT btw :investigate: (remember)

I'm having a go at redesigning the TDR2000 menu textures, here's a preview of a new "brushed metal" style i'm working on for "the door" (TDR loading screen). I have some other ideas I'm playing with but I don't know if it's all that good..

The screws are placed more to the centre of the screen because when I place them on the border, they don't show up in-game..

Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Deamon
turbo bastard

Re: MAX-Pack 1.15 beta test

Post by Deamon »

Thanks for that!! Yes I only have the cars you sent me; plus I searched every Carma/TDR site on the web. Too bad there isn't a Carma site that has everyting in one large database. I'll try contacting TTR and MadMax_RW if they are still around. It would be awesome if I could get my hands on some more TDR content but unfortunately, new and old cars/skins are hard to find these days... :sad:

Changing the design of the menus is quite a good idea. I've always hated them.
Yeah I remember you saying something similar in one of my other MP posts a while ago. I'm trying my best but it's lots of work if I want to redo the whole thing..

Morbid Angel
speed freak

Post by Morbid Angel »

A new pack for TDR2K ?

I need to install it again to test it !

:smile:
gav616
pedestrian

Post by gav616 »

thanks for all your hard work, its a great pack.

p.s.

would be great if in the near future there was some multiplayer update that allowed dedicated serverlist instead of lan play.
Androit
mechanic

Post by Androit »

I rather not download now i wil wait till further progres...im obesssed with all Carmas besides 1st cuz mah PC hates it >.>il just wait to further progress..oh and please...visit hamachi Carma666 Network Password:carmageddon!theres a lot people :lol: :wink:
Im not bender...i just like beer!
Androit
mechanic

Re: MAX-Pack 1.15 beta test *DELETED*

Post by Androit »

TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Hey man, you're offering downloads while you never asked, my cars/mods are all over your site/sig lol. It's that i don't mind much but i want to know a bit more and also that you ask me...
Androit
mechanic

Post by Androit »

dude not my site its first thing alex horrigan owns it we have readme files in your cars...we dont consider them as ours so please dont blame alex ...this site is booked on vikipedia...and please make that car i offered to tosh...if want to talk to horrigan i know he can be found in carma 666 hes there almost all time...
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Androit
mechanic

Post by Androit »

OMG DUDE!! I SAID ALEX DONT CONSIDE R EM AS HIS !!! WE DONT DELETE READ ME's !! WE HELP GETTING THOSE FILES INTO WORLD!!! WE DONT CONSIDER THEM AS OURS !!!! ALL CREDITS GO TO CREATORS OF THE CARS !!! WE ARE LIKE RAPID SHARE!!! WE R SHARING THEM WITH PEOPLE FROM RUSSIA WHO DOESNT KNOW ENGLISH OR ABOUT YOUR POLYGONIZED SITES!!!!!!
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

coffeycup has banned the Username 'Androit'. The Reason for this ban was: annoying fuck

(and all the reasons Tosh outlined above)
diabolus
pedestrian

Post by diabolus »

Hi! This file still exist or not? If exist could someone post a link to download it! Thank you.
FirebirdsOwn
driver

Post by FirebirdsOwn »

Nice bump dickhead. :noob:
diabolus
pedestrian

Post by diabolus »

If someone still are interested i uploaded MaxPack1.15b and you can get it from the link:

MaxPack1.15b

mirror MaxPack1.15b
Deamon
turbo bastard

Post by Deamon »

@ FirebirdsOwn

He asked a ligit question dickhead. The file seems to be hard to find.

@diabolus

Thanks for the mirror! I can no longer update the link in the first post.

Thanks to the very few people who sent me emails and replies with bug reports and fixes. I haven't been active in the community lately, but *maybe* I will finish the MAX-Pack with a final release. I'm sorry I didn't answer any of the mails, I created a seperate account that I didn't acces for a while now.

macacom
turbo bastard

Post by macacom »

I don't know if it'll help you now but...

I got both TDR 2000 UK blood and TDR 2000 Sold-Out version and they both don't work with Max Pack 1.14 f and 1.15 beta. I got a "Exception Report" EXCEPTION at 0x00588e91 'Int divide by zero' when I try to play the game.

I kinda solved it by changing TDR2000.exe to windows 95 compatibility, it worked great on the first race.

BTW I'm using XP SP2
Guardo o mundo na mão: e o mundo que se foda
Deamon
turbo bastard

Post by Deamon »

I'm sorry I can't help with that error. TDR2000 is a very buggy game unfortunately, and that error has been around since before MAX-Pack:

http://www.cwaboard.com/ubbthreads/show ... #Post57447

(or search for "int divide by zero")

You can try setting Mip filter to none in TDR's advanced graphics setup menu, but that's a fix for the 'DirectX Error 0x80070057'.

I'm reinstalling TDR2000 and MAX-Pack for myself, and as soon as I recover my source files for the pack (they are on a corrupted hard drive), I might make a new final version from scratch to try and resolve the current issues.
Beroc-Lord of Destruction
road raged psycho

Post by Beroc-Lord of Destruction »

Most errors in TDR were caused by loaded content. So it would try to load a car that had an error and died. It was very unforgiving about debugging.

Suggestions... Remove all the added content and restart. Add them in one at a time and play them all til you find the offending content and then remove it.

Check who’s online