Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

14 New Skins

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Angyl
mechanic

14 New Skins

Post by Angyl »

Have a look at these, let me know what you make of them: http://www.stoneorchid.co.uk/screenshots/

These are just new skins on the stock cars, the most recent being the Enforcer (Ford Granada) which I think also looks the best of all of them so far.

I intend to learn how to model and paint the cars better as I go on, but for now I'm getting the hang of digital colouring on the original .bmp files in TDR as per the useful guide on the site :smile:

Oh, and if anyone out there has a 1985 VW Polo model (the hatchback, not the coupe) let me know, I'd love one for TDR and/or Carma 2.
Beep! Beep! SPLAT
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Re: 14 New Skins

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

Those are some nice skins there! I especially like the ones for Limey!

Just to let you know, the Supercharger isn't a Mustang. Its actually based on the Australian version of the Dodge Charger.
Angyl
mechanic

Post by Angyl »

ah, my bad, I'll get that corrected :smile:

I've still got a long way to go before the skins look anything like and for that I think I need to take the models apart a bit to figure out boundaries and shapes... now I'm rambling.
Beep! Beep! SPLAT
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

The Enforcer..it's a Ford Falcon XB sedan to be exact, this are used in Mad Max :grin:

And the SRXI Hatchback or what's it called in TDR is one too..a coupe, not sedan..

Femme Fatal looks like an older Dodge Neon?

|

|

|___>> btw nice skins :grin: i dig the Racer 69 one..looks like Limey in classic mode or soso
Angyl
mechanic

Post by Angyl »

I'm afraid I'm totally unfamiliar with Australian names for British cars so the Enforcer shall remain a 'Coke Bottle Granada' to me :P

Haven't a clue with the Femme Fatal car, anything post 1990 I tend to ignore :lol: unless it's something extra special of course.
Beep! Beep! SPLAT
Angyl
mechanic

Post by Angyl »

Oh, and thanks for the praise of the Limey skin, I like that one apart from the rear wings since they look a bit wrong but I'm blaming the model to a degree for that since it's not exactly like the car it's styled after.
Beep! Beep! SPLAT
autopilot
Travelling Scrap Heap

Post by autopilot »

I think femme fatal is supposed to be some kinda mercedes
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

I made a mistake too. The Australian Charger isn't called a Dodge, it is Called a Valiant Charger.

Check who’s online