Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

tdr saves

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
D. Capitator
mechanic

tdr saves

Post by D. Capitator »

where do I find saved games for tdr? most of the links to other carma sites seem to not work or are out of commission for some reason. the only download I can find refuses to download. help please!
D. Capitator
mechanic

Re: tdr saves

Post by D. Capitator »

Thanks very much. I decided to use the "end mission " cheat to finish the game . However I am having a problem with game crashing on start up of races . It happens every 7th race. Even before I had the game completed ,it did this. I am running xp home with win 98 compatability settings. I am wondering if

this is a memory problem? 100 gig hd with 1gig ram ? 50% resources are free. Could I be running out of memory? I have had similar probs with other games (earthsiege) I have a good graphics setup (intel mobile 915gm/gms,910gml express chipset, which works well with the glide wrapper thanks (to whomever made it) I noticed in the read me for that program that it had not been tested with my family of chips ,but it works great and I had no problems . I can play carma 2 again !
crash
hit n run

Re: tdr saves

Post by crash »

A while back I had a Dell with the Intel video graphics and it always crashed when I played GTA Vice City, usually some time into the game. The Intel graphics card drivers were pretty unstable. I dunno how they are now tho with the newer cards...

Check who’s online