Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

A car skinning problem...

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

A car skinning problem...

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

Well, I finaly decided to try making a car skin for TDR, but a problem came across me.

I'm trying to make a skin for Grungy. I click New and name it. An error comes up, saying it cant find the damage textures. Two image files still apear in the folder, though(both the same, just different color depths). So I make the skin then go into TDR to see it...only to discover it isnt there. Apparently, it didnt complete something due to the error. Is there a way to fix this?

Also, I noticed a Grungy_TextureDescriptor.txt file in the folder. Is there a way to manualy add a skin?
doomsday-biker
Post-Apocalyptic
Location: - - TDR-2000 - -HIGHLY-DANGEROUS CRAZY MOTHER FUCKER ?

Re: A car skinning problem...

Post by doomsday-biker »

:mad: Use The Sdk ... To Open The Grungy Pak File . Extract The TGA Files ... The Ones With _32.Tga . Then Use PhotoShop To Paint Them . And Put The TGA Files In The Assets / Cars / Grungy Forder And The Skin Will Be On It ?
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Re: A car skinning problem...

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

:smile: Thanks! That worked great!

Check who’s online