Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon:TDR 2000 Volvo?

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Bill
hit n run

Carmageddon:TDR 2000 Volvo?

Post by Bill »

Does anyone know of a PV544 Volvo for download? I saw a thread about a project one,how's it going? Is there a release date? :confused:
Speed can come in a little packages too!
Bill
hit n run

Re: Carmageddon:TDR 2000 Ghia?

Post by Bill »

Since I'm out of time to edit my post I might aswell ask if anyones ever made a ghia?
autopilot
Travelling Scrap Heap

Post by autopilot »

I think Tony did start the volvo mentioned in the topic, along with a 144, but that was a few years ago.. and Tony's not the kind of guy to complete things, so you're outta luck on that one.

I dont think anyones ever made a ghia.. I think there is a corny one for c2 though.
Bill
hit n run

Post by Bill »

I have that one,its okay but could be way better.
Tony
Ninja

Re: Carmageddon:TDR 2000 Volvo?

Post by Tony »

Sad to say, Autopilot is right about that. I made a Volvo 142 and that said PV. Regarding both of them, the model is complete, but what still has to be done is to give it textures. That's the thing I seem to push away. All the other things I have nothing against to fix, but the textures.. gah! I never feel satisfied with the mapping part. So I either delete it all and start over, or leave it for a while.. and then start over.

Best thing would be to just do it, however I feel about the mapping turns out to be. Then you all could see them and use them. As I got even more Volvo cars in my 3D Studio Max folder.. (Sugga, Valp, 240 and a 121 that I attached)

Oh, another thing that just remembered me. Alan got the PV of mine as a C2 project. But he can't get the game running at all. So that project is dropped at the moment.
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!

Check who’s online