Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Smoke mines and Meteor storm?

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
RideTheCrash
driver

Smoke mines and Meteor storm?

Post by RideTheCrash »

Okay from the Nosebleed Pack all of the powerups work, except smoke mines and meteor storm. I get meteor storm all the time and it counts down...but I don't know what it's supposed to do, nothing happens. And smoke mines...I think you can hear it go on the ground but nothing is there. What's up with that?
Tony
Ninja

Re: Smoke mines and Meteor storm?

Post by Tony »

About the meteor strike, it starts to rain down things. I belive you have to push a button to activate it too, and behind you then, they will go off.

Can't remember the smokies at all. But I could start the game and see what I get. Just give me a min.

Edit!

I was a bit wrong. I have verified it all and here's the deal:

"Meteor Strike!" - small meteors will rain down at the place where the powerup was. So, if your speed is high or something when you take it, you'll be long gone before you will notice anything. So drive slow, and check the sky :wink:

"Smoke mines!" - Ok, this is more of aa network powerup. I guess it has more use for a human driver than a computer bot. So, use this one when playing online. It's basically a normal mine, but a huge smoke cloud will go start to assemble.
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
RideTheCrash
driver

Re: Smoke mines and Meteor storm?

Post by RideTheCrash »

Meteor storm still doesn't do anything, unless there is a very specific key you push.

Check who’s online