Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Tdr 2000 start up problem!!!!

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
hypersonic1
pedestrian

Tdr 2000 start up problem!!!!

Post by hypersonic1 »

I have just installed tdr 2 thousand on my new decked out pc and its giving me a wierd error on start up.

Exception Report

Exception at 0x005876a1

'Int divide by zero'

Stack trace :

PC=0x005876a1 <uknown module> - >unknown source file >

Params: 0c0012feb0 0x005872cd 0x0012ea54 0x0012ea40

(it goes on to list many more parameters)

carmageddon 3 just wont start up and all it gives me is this report. can someone help me.

1 gig ram

ATI 9800 AIW pro

windows xp SP2

heres an example picture for better reference.
Wolverine
hit n run

Re: Tdr 2000 start up problem!!!!

Post by Wolverine »

Try running the TDR2000.exe file in compatibility mode (Windows 98). I noticed this problem happened when i upgraded to a Hyper-Threaded CPU.

Right-click on the TDR2000.exe (or it's shortcut), goto Properties, click the Compatibility tab and check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" (Just select Windows 98 form the drop down menu). Apply, OK... bleh.

This is usually the case if the game craps out seconds after launching the shortcut... if it's further into the game then it might be corrupt files. Post again if so...

James.

Check who’s online