Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carma3 demo all cars hack help

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
mcca4645
pedestrian

Carma3 demo all cars hack help

Post by mcca4645 »

I have Alpha test demo and the time crack and all cars crack(one with .com files for the cars).I can only get the copcar.com and eagle4.com to work all others cause fatal error any ideas on what differences i could look for between copcar files and others or anyone know what causes it. Any Help is appreciated.

Thanx again , Mike

P.S. Already tried compatibility mode on tdr.exe
mcca4645
pedestrian

Re: Carma3 demo all cars hack help

Post by mcca4645 »

Sorry about making 2 posts didnt mean to do that i thought the first didnt go through.

My Sincerest Apologies To You

Mike
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

What does the Com do exactly? Does it just change the drivers car or let you choose it in the garage menu? If it's the later one I guess it's no problem to make it manually. So you'll have all the cars available to drive. First, I wanna know how those works. Havn't even heard abouut them.
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
mcca4645
pedestrian

Post by mcca4645 »

In the readme it says:

Alpha demo car switcher

------------------------

By LL-Hell

-----------

Hack credits go to Raven-x and Errol, I just made these .com files which make the switching hella easier, especially if you don't know how to Hexedit.

Instructions

-----------------

Extract all files to your C:TDR2000 folder, where you have the tdr2000demo.exe file.

Before you continue you should backup tdr2000demo.exe incase something goes wrong. There's no reason for this to happen but you don't want to reinstall the demo in that case, right?

now double click run_me.bat . Once it finished renaming the folders and .txt files, simply click the .com file of your choice. ie WitchDoctor.com to play the witchdoctor.. makes sense right?

Contact

-----------------

Carmageddon City -> http://www.carmacity.co.uk

Me -> [url=mailto:llhell@gaming-city.net">llhell@gaming-city.net[/url]

The way i think it works is you click "Whatever".com and it patches the .exe to "whatever" driver so then you click the .exe and it runs that car. But like i said it only works with 2 of them, the cop car and the eagle4
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

Is there a reason you double post?
Was Der So Alles Kann
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

he's already given a reason for 2 threads.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

I see. Well, for the record there. The people who can actually answer your questions on the tdr2000 board are rare as it is, and not everyone comes on the board daily .. so, wait it out before you double post hoping for more action.
Was Der So Alles Kann

Check who’s online