Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

HELP ME IM NEW!

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Mad_Scientist
pedestrian

HELP ME IM NEW!

Post by Mad_Scientist »

hi guys i jus downloaded carmageddon 3 last week....kinda old but the game owns!. anyway i couldent search for server IP's in game so i looked on the internet today and downloaded "Nose Bleed Patch"..... as i have the cracked version and it worked fine before i downloaded this patch and installed it, now when i try to play it, it says "please insert the correct CD-ROM"................PLZ PLZ PLZ help i wanna go online and kill u all.....well try :supercrazy:
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Re: HELP ME IM NEW!

Post by TTR »

You probably can find TDR2000 somewhere in the budget corner? Then the problem is fixed...
Mad_Scientist
pedestrian

Post by Mad_Scientist »

bah fuk it cba buying it too old...still owns 1 player :smile:
Mad_Scientist
pedestrian

Post by Mad_Scientist »

ahh never mind i fixed it... no help from u TTR :supermad:
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

Yeah, screw TTR. He is not going to help anybody! He's helpless! Burn TTR burn! Let's boycott TTR and his trash. TTR is dead to us! :supermad:

By the way: "ahh never mind i fixed it... no help from u TTR" Is nominated for the quote of the year. Keep on going Mad Scientist. :smile:
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Ofcourse, im the only one replying, as that we dont do warez here, thank you :smile:

And sure, i help alot of ppl...remember nwo?? :tongue: :grin:
M®. £üñ¢hßØx
WetDogx2

Post by M®. £üñ¢hßØx »

Yeah, am I the only one bothered by him saying he downloaded the game?
HAHA OMG I NEVR KNO WUT 2 PUT IN THIS THINGS!!11 LOLZ!111 OMG FUXXORZ IM BAD AT HTIS
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

yeah.. nwo .. the guy who called me a dick .. I remember now :tongue: Well .. you need the patch and gamespy arcade .. there arent servers cuz no one likes the game .. and the people who do are mostly noobs who cant host a game if their life depended on it.. :lol:
Was Der So Alles Kann
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Yeah well if i could do it i locked it :smile:

Im not saying he couldnt d/led the game, because its always great to get more carma players, but we just dont discuss this on the board to not get any problems etc like that.
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

I downloaded it too! Mwaahahaa..

Well, once, to see how it worked. It didn't!

I didn't get the demo working either that day, so.. Maybe I'll try again with that one. Curiosity is a sweet thing.

Even burned my TDR and made a nice cover for it. A nice piece. But as I can see a TDR game can be found under 5 euro, 7,7 US dollar, 4.3 GB pound 60 Swedish Kronor. In pretty much any store! That can even I afford, and I live under the existence minimum we got here!

And also I want the world to bring forward more NO-CD's. Why do I ever need the CD inside, if I do a full install?! It's insane! I don't need to here it spin constant for hours and hours. It will save my ears, the cd and.. the world! And a last note.. Leechers are a disease and should be treated!
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Sez Mad Scientist:

"hi guys i jus downloaded carmageddon 3 last week....kinda old but the game owns!. anyway i couldent search for server IP's in game so i looked on the internet today and downloaded "Nose Bleed Patch"..... as i have the cracked version and it worked fine before i downloaded this patch and installed it, now when i try to play it, it says "please insert the correct CD-ROM"................PLZ PLZ PLZ help..."

There's a fix out for that problem. It's called "Buy the correct CD-Rom" and THEN "insert the correct CD-ROM"................"

We don't discuss warez here.
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

"yeah.. nwo .. the guy who called me a dick .. I remember now"

At least I don't start making remarks like "wow. 9. Boasting big numbers?". It was deserved.

When did you helped me TTR? Ah, I think I remember. You helped me remind when you called me a 'DumbASS' in a topic about Track Editing. That's all, I guess. Not? :smile:
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

just for the record .. c2 worked fine off emule :oops:

..indeed
Was Der So Alles Kann
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

my stolen copy of C2 works fine :tongue:
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Kitteh
Troll

Post by Kitteh »

oh dear, mine too.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

but .. All the problems I've had are the backfire of my tampering :tongue: .. oh, and the music dont work either. :supercrazy:
Was Der So Alles Kann

Check who’s online