Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

nosebleedpatch

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
eviladam
hit n run

nosebleedpatch

Post by eviladam »

i just down loaded the nosebleed patch for carmageddon 3 and i was just wondering... [font color="blue"> </font color> WHAT DOES IT DO AND HOW DO YOU INSTALL IT?!?!?!?
Tony
Ninja

Re: nosebleedpatch

Post by Tony »

I think it's like most of the patches out there - Bug fixes, other improvements and so on.

- It adds a few more powerups, like these; "Hovercraft Car!", "Wheel Spikes!", "Smoke Mines!", "Bad Gas!" and "Meteor Storm!".

- support for that hoover script (may be more scripts)

- A better support for addon cars (not sure if it's correct)

- Something with the multiplayer part of the game.

Maybe there's more or less. Not sure.

If you're looking for the extra cars and tracks, they can't be found in the patch, but in the pack.

About the install, just click on the installer and install it in the Carmageddon main folder. (G:\Games\Carmageddon TDR2000 - or whatever your destination is)

If I remember it correct, the installer should do most of the stuff by itself, like to look for where you installed it.
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

tony is right but to be more specific, it does support the addon cars i could never get addon cars to work with out it, and you cant play multiplayer with out it. and you just click the nose bleed patch.exe but the nose bleedpatch will only work on the uk version (just checkin to make sure you know) then just download it into your C:\Program Files\Xicat\Carmageddon TDR2000 or whereever you installed your game, and then i think it will replace your old tdr2000.exe with a new one, but DONT take it out of the folder cause it will not work if you do this, you have to create a shortcut. i hope this helps.
eviladam
hit n run

Post by eviladam »

oh the uk version i have teh american one ithought it was an update rofl <([ the monster on the my picture thanks you which is ME ])> *laughs like a retard* bwaahhhhhhaahhhhhaahhahahhahah hardy har HOOOHOO!!!!!111!!111 any way thank you :]
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

umm...ok, but if you want this same patch but made for the us version all you have to do is download the mini-patch, same thing just made for the us version.
eviladam
hit n run

Post by eviladam »

where is it (dont say crashocolypse)
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Haha Fuck you Kitteh
eviladam
hit n run

Post by eviladam »

THANKS APEX :lol: !!!!
blacksunshine
turbo bastard

Post by blacksunshine »

now does this thing work on U.S. game :shock:? what else improves the game?
"This place, will now be your home again untill your death"

Check who’s online