Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

you guys have probably seen this one be4 nosebleed pack where?
i cant find a nose bleed pack anywhere i have looked on ebay and theres not one no results at all and i live in the u.s. does any one no any web sites i could buy this nose bleed patch or even if you have info on it i would like to see it. and im new here so if theres something wrong with this post point out or tell me how to fix it please.

let ther be rock! :rockon:
Kimble on Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:10 am

i bought several there
idabombguy on Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:46 am
the nosebleed patch is free to download try http://wasted.polygonized.com/ i downloaded mine from there
Dark_Angel on Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:44 am
The patch doesnt contain the addon tracks, only the updated code and cars, you can get 2 of the tracks from carmageddon.co.uk tdr tracks page

The other two are quite large so i havent put them up, they are on another site but i forget which.
tom9927 on Sat May 09, 2009 7:22 am
from what i know the filefront one the 28mb patch adds the zombie not sure about the tracks

Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:33 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests