Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

In Production: Honda Civic (**WARNING** large pictures)

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Re: In Production: Honda Civic (**WARNING** large pictures)

Post by random_monkey »

Rave, your indicators look like you've yoinked them from a Vauxhall Astra :/
random_monkey
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

"Rave, your indicators look like you've yoinked them from a Vauxhall Astra"

*this is a joke... or somehting like that atlest... not made for making peps angry... specialy Rave*

Imagen this... Rave didnt like the indikators on hit Civic... and under his bed he found a badass crowbar... and i meen a BIG FAT one... then he went out for a midnight stroll, whit a bloodlust to find better indicators... THEN he saw the right indicators (atlest they lookt OK in the dark... I DONT KNOW if he likes them in daylight) He saw them on a police car Vauxhall or Opel Astra... the police was sleeping it off... then rave held up the crowbar... and attacked from the otherside of the street, he ran at full speed toward the car, whit the crowbar hig up in the air... then he struck it between the cars fender and the indicator and bent it loose... then whit a EEEEVIL laughter he held it up toward the moon, and said... PERFECT... the police on the other hand, had crapt his pants, and wonderd "What the hell was that"

Like it rave?
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
TomeX
2xfeet drive

Post by TomeX »

Hey, i laughed my ass reading that :smile: :lol: :smile: HAHA!!
-[ Raven-X ]-
kill boss

Post by -[ Raven-X ]- »

lol.. Kruszchev got waaaay to much spare time :wink:

And i dunno where those indicators are from.. the idea.. could be it's opel/vauxhaul..

My headlights are BMW style.. so fuck knows :lol: i just know they look cooler and all.. for me then..

and Kyle, i don't mind if you don't get on it right away :wink: School goes 1st offcourse.. (did i just write that? hmm.) Anywhoop.. i was just pointing it out :smile:
- Straight From My Realm Of My Underground Madness!! -
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

hmm... do i have to mutch time ower... prolly yeah... i dont go to school (sience i finnished school forever a month ago) and i aint got at job... so yeah i got to mutch time ower

hmm... maby it was a BMV copcar you jackt the indicators off
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."

Check who’s online