Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Let's get organized here.....

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
SloppyGoat
turbo bastard

Let's get organized here.....

Post by SloppyGoat »

It's not that tough. All we have to do is get a few people together and figure out a good time for all of us. Then, just post the ip before that time. I'm home by about 7pm (central time) on weekdays, and usually here on weekends. Reply to this with convenient times you would most likely be checking this board for ip's. :wink: I've already got an email from one dude who wants to play. Let's set it up!!!

------------------

Can't we all just smoke a bong?

Damn UBB still doesn't work right!

[This message has been edited by SloppyGoat (edited January 06, 2001).]
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Re: Let's get organized here.....

Post by Mad Max RW »

You see, the problem is it's nearly impossible to tell when another person is online at the same time you are. If there was some sort of chat room where people can talk to each other in real time, it would be much easier to set up games. hmmm....
SloppyGoat
turbo bastard

Post by SloppyGoat »

Doesn't ICQ have a chat room service or is it just messaging? I'll see about setting a Carma room up.

Oh....there already are some. Hell...ICQ such a bitch to find anything on. I never actually found the damn chat rooms before.

------------------

[This message has been edited by SloppyGoat (edited January 06, 2001).]
SloppyGoat
turbo bastard

Post by SloppyGoat »

I still think if we just set a specific time, then everyone will know when and where to look. And if everyone doesn't show, then fuck 'em! We just need to synchronize all these time zones.....no biggie.

------------------

Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

That's the real problem. Time zones.
SloppyGoat
turbo bastard

Post by SloppyGoat »

Nope, we just had a game going and one dude was in England. He said there was barely any lag and he's going to rant and rave about it. The problem is negativity. Lazy ass people who just don't want to put forth effort. I've just proven it can be done.

------------------

[This message has been edited by SloppyGoat (edited January 07, 2001).]

Check who’s online