Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Max's C1 cars [ETS2 Carma]

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Euro Truck Simulator 2!

might be boring to you people but its an enjoyable experiance for me, tested it on my new pc over christmas. then I tried carma, hey it works, I allways had issues running C1, but my windows 7 new power pc can run it fine, at a nice framerate with nice (for 97) graphics, so I decided to try making stuff again,

Thats where the ETS2 comes in, it has a nice truck viewer type area, so I got a good look at the volvo I was using, and now you too can use my volvo in your carma, The lights are a little in the wrong place and I only have roof lights not grill lights but I just added them for a nicer effect,

I would describe this truck as 'Good but not perfect' it works ingame nice, it has an interior, but theres no moving parts,

Ingame shot.

The only issue I have is I cant fully hide the mirror, and speedo in my interior view. Ive tried but it keeps crashing the game, so for now this is how the simple non-functinal interior looks.

and I added something folks usually miss, the animated Mugsy shot. and spiny car

Usually my stuff is muscle cars, pickups, and american trucks, so Go download this now before I revert back to Merican ways,

Also im still in the mood so I COULD add a scania too if someone really wants that. since its a nice looking truck too.

go mah site now C1 Cars page here!
http://demontailmods.webs.com/c1-cars-2
SapoPT
hit n run

Post by SapoPT »

It looks pretty cool, I've been playing Euro truck the last couple of days, bought it during the sale and it's great. The interior on C1 looks pretty nice

Check who’s online