Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Car port

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
nicbou0321
pedestrian

Car port

Post by nicbou0321 »

Im not really sure where to post this but im just gonna post this here.

Lets say that i want to port some carmageddon cars into another game, is it allowed?

Because i started to port the degoryun into beamng just for fun. still very early wip and i have a lot to do if i want to release it,

probably wont release it tho. but i just want to check first if its ok to port models from carmageddon to other games.

Actually i just realized i was a bit stupid to post this in the general gaming forums. idk where else to post this.
KakkaHousu
speed freak

Car port

Post by KakkaHousu »

For your own use it is allright. If you want to release it then it's different thing. Technically it is against rules and laws, but there is lots of cars from other games ported to Carmageddon and Stainless even played some cars ported to C:R in their stream. Also somebody ported allready low poly version of Eagle R to Nascar game.
nicbou0321
pedestrian

Car port

Post by nicbou0321 »

So i ended up making it and releasing it.

And i have to say, carmageddon's cars are really well made. and so im going to make them one by one. (no promises tho)

i started working on 2 other cars

Dont mind the orange things.

I wanted to post back here because i wanted to know what you guys think?

Sorry for the bump.

Check who’s online