Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Max Damage's normal attempts and bad camera on some vehicles

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
karpuz
driver

Post by karpuz »

First bug: While playing in CARM IOS i run into mines and max says "OH YEAH, IM COMING TO GETCHA" also he does same for some bad powerups.

Second one is about some vehicles,which has bad rear camera, when i play with caddy fat cat i cant see the rear completely and it has rly bad rear cam, i say just add option to set camera distance like before and it would be better.

Third one is(im unsure that is bug or not): Metal friction sounds like when you collide with barriers on high speed u cant hear car metal sounds as like in before.
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

Yeah, I've experienced the first problem when I picked up mines
TwistedSandwich
mechanic

Post by TwistedSandwich »

Guys, dear devs, please adjust chase camera distance on iPhone 5/5s/5c and iPod Touch 5. Please! Because it is a way too close and vehicles like Leadpumper, Hevy Impaler, Caddy Fat Cat, The Plough, even Eagle are cutted (and even more cars cutted)! Thst's so bad((((

You've made awesome game, awesome port to iOS devices, but camera is ruining so much fun((((( Can you fix it? Just adjust the distance. I believe that it only sounds easy, but not so easy to do. Anyway, I'm sure, you can handle it!
TwistedSandwich
mechanic

Post by TwistedSandwich »

Hey Devs,

I know you are soooooo busy right now, but I'm beggin' you to increase camera distance in iOS Carma. Really sucks do drive around and seeing that your car is cuted off by camera angle. This is so bad(((( Please))
deadsheep
hit n run

Post by deadsheep »

Uh, i thought it was possible to zoom in and out with the camera, like a photo (pinch zoom)

I may be confusing this with another game.

Check who’s online