Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Take 2 V OpenIV

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
timmy76
motorised death

Take 2 V OpenIV

Post by timmy76 »

Main post in the link says it all really :sad: mods are what make GTAV so much more playable.
http://gtaforums.com/topic/889348-take- ... ing/page-1
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Re: Take 2 V OpenIV

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Yeah I don't get it. While other companies kinda embrace mods, they just choose to try and kill it. Way to turn a good part of your audience against yourself.

I guess that won't kill the whole modding community but that sure changes the mood.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

Well Take2 and Rockstar are afraid of losing money from people not having to buy the online shark cards etc for the online part of the game because certain aspects can be modded. They are just protecting their precious moneymaking online community.

Too bad they cannot realise that it will not make a difference anyway. Modding will continue only this time it will be underground...
QTZ
hit n run

Post by QTZ »

I wonder how much time must pass for them to understood that modding keep game hot and giving them more money than just pure game which will be playable only from the beginning to the end.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

GTA "communities" are a piece of shit anyway.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online