Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

Obsessed with Carmageddon (PC Zone #78, July 1999)
Toshiba-3 created Obsessed with Carmageddon (PC Zone #78, July 1999) on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:47 am
Found this so I thought I'd share it, might bring back memories to veterans:

Image Image Image Image

Honestly, it is a tad cringey :grin: but I guess it was rad in the 90s. This article was especially useful to boost visits on the mentioned websites (that was huge back then!):
Crimson's Crash 'n Burn (sadly completely unarchived)
Toxic Ragers
Mac Carpocalypse
The CFC
Hall Of Maim
Pedestrian Precinct
The CCC
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Harmalarm on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:17 pm
Look at some of you guys being mentioned in the article's screenshots :). I never knew the carmageddon fandom was featured in an actual article. I didn't know that was a thing in general to be honest. But this is really cool. Where did you find it?

edit: damnit, now you got me browsing old carma sites while at work! :rofl:
Toshiba-3 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:38 pm

A lot of scans are available at this address http://www.pixsoriginadventures.co.uk/PCZone/ along with images of the promo CDs etc.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Razor on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:40 pm
Good (if a bit cheesy) read, thanks for sharing, didn't know about this article.
Might be worth trying to get a hold of Crimson to see if he has anything archived?
[ Razor @ Carmajunkies ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
For information about the progress of my TDR2000 to Carma2 mod visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:38 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests