Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

Err... Elo? Anybody home?
SoupaVedg created Err... Elo? Anybody home? on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:46 am
Man, I thought that with the new Carma game this place would be thriving, but... It's... Well, kinda like an empty appartment after a move actually.

Elo, some MAY remember me. Somehow. I don't think that any of you actually do.

Well, what happened here? Is the new game THAT bad that nobody come here anymore?

So yeah. I'm confused about how this place seems to be ghost town...
Razor on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:29 am
Get off my lawn, I'm still in 'ere you know!
[ Razor @ Carmajunkies ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
For information about the progress of my TDR2000 to Carma2 mod visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
Harmalarm on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:27 pm
Me too! Still check it every singe day. :investigate: I just don't do any carma related stuff these days so there isn't much to talk about...
Deep_Blue on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:35 pm
I'm still working on Carma 1/2 stuff. I don't have C:R.
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
coffeycup on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:59 pm
No there's not really any C:R stuff going on here.

There's periods of a lot of activity still for C1/C2. Past month there were new maps, peds and a car from Pip
MacCarpocalypse | coffey.polygonized.com | CoffeyCup's Gallery
Razor on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:58 pm
I'm sure C:R modding will get rolling once CarMODgeddon is patched to work.
[ Razor @ Carmajunkies ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
For information about the progress of my TDR2000 to Carma2 mod visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
SoupaVedg on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:12 pm
Hey! There's still people! And here I thought I may have stumbled upon an abandonned Vault-Tek vault! So, it's kinda calm from what you guys said, besides from things from a month or two ago...

Just asking. You guys know if our old Carma1/2 CDs still work on the likes of Win7 64 or do we have to go buy them again from GOG or something?
Razor on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:41 am
Just asking. You guys know if our old Carma1/2 CDs still work on the likes of Win7 64 or do we have to go buy them again from GOG or something?

Carma 2 has always worked for me, I've carried my original C2 installation from 1998 onto every system I've had, the later patches to the executable combined with a Glidewrapper (I recommend nGlide or the newer dgVoodoo, the latter offers more options than the former) and you have zero issues.

If you backed the C:R Kickstarter you should have C1/2/TDR on Steam anyway, if not then they're worth buying again, to support Stainless and for the convenience that Steam offers.
SoupaVedg on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:54 pm
Toshiba-3 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:44 pm
CWA isn't a ghost town at all. Just look at the Editing forum. It's quiet now and then. 's all. Better this than the constant noise at carma.com forums. Also a lot of the chat moved to the #carmageddon channel. Discussion about C:R mainly takes place at carma.com forums. The new game isn't bad at all, it's a true Carmageddon game. Modding is starting very slowly, we have to wait for the next patch for CarMODgeddon to be in a better shape.

For Steam/GOG C1, just use QTZ' patch to update it all properly. Or else download the Meld pack. For C2, either you buy Steam/GOG, or apply the GOG V3 patch on an existing install, or download the VanillaC2 pack (+glide wrapper).

And welcome back :ssmile:
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Mad_Maxine on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:27 am
Wheels Outside All Shapes
Morbid Angel on Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:48 am

I'm still around even if I don't release new cars those times ...
:grin:
Lack of inspiration maybe ...
timmy76 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:53 pm
Online Banger Racing mod for Nascar Heat
http://www.onlinebangers.co.uk/
SoupaVedg on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:13 am
Well, I see now that this place's still on.

I think I haven't been here for what 10 years or so? Meh. Bad last ten years, so, rather not talk about 'em. And now I'm in the transitory year of the "meh". Interested in doing a lot of stuff, but never doing anything. Dunno what's wrong with me lol.

So yeah. Don't really know what else to say for now.
n3wton on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:17 pm
hello! I pop on more on a monthly basis these days! :)
Cougar on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:57 pm
I also just learned of the new game. My Carmageddon pc suffered a massive system failure nearly eight years ago. .. life just hasn't been the same since. I do miss the good ol days. So many of you guys creations and help troubleshooting led me to years worth of great game play. :) It is good to see the sites still going.
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:29 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests