Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Finaly done: Team Attack 1-2

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Finaly done: Team Attack 1-2

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

It was already done a little while ago, but I was thinking about what do do with it. I have decided to turn it into a weekly strip, alongside my SuperUltraMega comic. I am starting by sharing the current comic one page at a time. This will also give me time to prepare the next story.
The other thing I have been thinking about is having the team available to 'hire'. Essentialy, I will colaberate with other artists that need some temporary characters. What do you think of this idea?

For more information and the story, visit:
https://alexonnet.cwaboard.co.uk/teamattack.html

Also, I apologize for the color and such; i was experimenting again. I'm going to stop that and just do what I already know and enjoy.
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: Finaly done: Team Attack 1-2

Post by coffeycup »

Hey that was pretty cool Alex.

Yeah, I'd keep away from using color pencils. They lose the subtle colors when scanned and tend to look like crayon.

Not to be too critical, but I think you could work on making the females a little more feminine. I'm not saying add big boobs and tiny waists (though I wouldn't be opposed :tongue: ) but the faces could be more girlish; weaker chins, smaller noses etc.

Looking forward to next issue!
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Re: Finaly done: Team Attack 1-2

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

Thanks, Coffeecup for replying and for the constructive criticism! Inspite of how slow it has become here, its still the best place (well, most likely) to get comments.
I took your advice and made a few small changes. The images on my site have been updated. I do admit, I have been rather cautious with drawing them. Don't get me wrong, I like curvy ladies too, its just that I did not make this for that purpose and did not want it to be mistaken as, hence me being overly cautious. I'm realizing that I need to loosen up a bit.

Not to worry about the color pencils, that was due to a past problem I have since fixed. I'm going for what I did in the profile pictures and that G.A.S. preview.

Check who’s online