Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon 2/ Crime killer duel Jewel

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
The Outlaw
hit n run

Carmageddon 2/ Crime killer duel Jewel

Post by The Outlaw »

Here's a nifty little find, that i got in the mail today.
Grrrr i hate stickers.. it's going to take me forever to get that crap off of there. :P
Then you close it and turn it around and open it the other way and you get the other box art
I was intrigued, as i have never seen this type of Casing for Carmageddon, or any game.
I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: Carmageddon 2/ Crime killer duel Jewel

Post by coffeycup »

haha, yeah that was cool packaging. I have that version too. My orignal C2 cd was for Mac so I bought the 2-pack for something like 5 bucks on Amazon.com to get a clean PC version.
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

Yeah, i got this for like 5 bucks, i also got this today
my original disc for carmageddon 2 was trashed.. note to self lol dont loan them out.
and i always wanted to get the max pack and i was lucky enough to find one cheap.
I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Is that Crime Killer set the one that's been floating around on Ebay for a few months now at like £3.99, I've been so tempted to grab that myself but I'm willing to wait.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

Yeah, i saw that around for a while, decided to go forth and get it, the set was actually a pretty good deal for like around 5 dollars, when it arrived i was surprised that there wasn't a scratch on either disc, haha don't take much to make me happy.
I'm pretty finicky when it comes to my cd's.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Dangit, wish I'd have grabbed it now :ssad:
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

I'm sure another one will pop up, i actually lost the bid for it, but the seller had another copy, so i nabbed that.
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

Sorry for the double post, but Razor the person i had bought this Duel Jewel package from has another for sale,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RL:US:1123

seems like a good time to grab one, its fairly cheap.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Got one on watch currently, I will grab it eventually but I can't justify wasting money on stuff like this currently as I'm in the process of moving. Cheers though.

Check who’s online