Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Next Car Game

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Next Car Game

Post by Harmalarm »

Hey guys, just a quick topic from me. I'm currently travelling, but could not resist sharing this, as it hasn't been mentioned here before I believe?

Bugbear, the creator of the Flatout series is now developing a new racing game, fitting the same genre. They are running a funding thing right now to bring the game to the next level. There is alpha access involved.

I'm really impressed by the damage physics shown in the vid. Can't wait to get my hand on this when I get back home :D What do you guys think?

[youtube]Ipi5l0wjEag[/youtube]
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Re: Next Car Game

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Ya ive seen it on youtubes. all comments like 'Beamng is better' Piss me off!
Fuckin soft body physics rubber flappy pannels and everyoens obsessed with it for no aparent reson... its like the driving vertion of call of duty,

Anyway Next car game looks fun, looks like something ill watch, cant see anything going wrong really?
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: Next Car Game

Post by coffeycup »

Well, I like that these guys have made cool driving games before.

I like that there is quite a few cars onscreen at once.
That's the complaint I have against the BeamNG demos.
The ones I've seen are just 1-3 cars onscreen.

I hope there's a repair key because it looks like you could wreck your car pretty quickly.

Check who’s online