Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Look what I found!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
FreeFall
pedestrian

Look what I found!

Post by FreeFall »

I was going over a local bootsale last weekend, and bumped into these two.. this being my first 2 boxed carma games I am now craving for more of them!

I guess I'm lucky because I only payed €1,- for each of them.. ( €1,- is about $1,30)

Hope this ain't no spam, I was just really excited about these and felt like sharing :p
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: Look what I found!

Post by coffeycup »

Ha, that's a great find.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

one euro. for each of those? thats pretty cool, its both sad and awsome that these old games are so cheap? I mean its great because we can get hold of them for allmost nothing, But kinda a shame that games are worthless now :P

I bought a mint condition coppy of driver2 for 90 cents last year, :p

Oh if your craving more, nothing is a better freind than the internets!, im sure you can find all kinds of variants and releases of carmageddon games, and merchendise! No idea tho ive only ever owned the regular games, and I have two coppys of TDR 2000 for some reson!?
FreeFall
pedestrian

Post by FreeFall »

Mad_Maxine wrote:one euro. for each of those? thats pretty cool, its both sad and awsome that these old games are so cheap? I mean its great because we can get hold of them for allmost nothing, But kinda a shame that games are worthless now :P

I bought a mint condition coppy of driver2 for 90 cents last year, :p

Oh if your craving more, nothing is a better freind than the internets!, im sure you can find all kinds of variants and releases of carmageddon games, and merchendise! No idea tho ive only ever owned the regular games, and I have two coppys of TDR 2000 for some reson!?
I've looked on the internet, only problem is that people ask the value of the games there.. which is way over what I'm planning to pay for it hehe. But I've planned two trips to other flea markets this month, one of them being one of the biggest of the country so, I hope luck will be with me there!

And I will most likely buy multiple copy's of games as well.. to save them from their doom and because I like having things neatly lined up..
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Great find!
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online