Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

PC Gaming

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
n3wton
Wasted!

PC Gaming

Post by n3wton »

I've finally got round to getting a gaming rig sorted, but I've been outta the loop re: PC gaming for a few years, forgot how much of a ball ache it is getting things setup right and working how things should! lol

Anyhow, is anyone on Steam, if so please post your GT and I'll add you :D

and what games do you guys recommend me try?
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Re: PC Gaming

Post by Harmalarm »

Allready have you on steam... ;) I had a blast playing saints row thr third. I believe you are a bit of a gta fan? look past the copied aspects and I think the game is great.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

My GT is coffeycup I just try to stick to one. :smile:
I get invites from people, but usually have no idea who they are.

Yeah, SR3 is a lot of fun. I like the humor, the driving feels very Grand Theft. But the humor and the character editor make it one of my favorites of the newish games. I have a bunch of games on Steam but hardly play any of them. Only Dead Island, L4D2, Arma II and Killing Floor are the ones I've played recently.

But of course after a while I really want to mod stuff. So play Darkest of Days. And some old FPS and flight sim.
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

Me.
Hey, speaking of SR3, I'm planning on getting it one of these days. I won't be missing out if I don't get the two previous games, will I?
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

Didn't play 1 and 2 either and I didn't miss a thing.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Same here. I wasn't even aware of the earlier ones. From the screenshots looks like more of the same. The Third I think is more polished and the earlier ones didn't seem to have the humor at least from the few screenshots I've seen.

Check who’s online